Help me learn how to trade! - page 5

Swetten писал(а) >>

The only book in the context I still warmly remember is "Memories of a Stock Speculator" by Edwin Lefebvre, http://www.koob.ru/lefevre/reminiscences_of_a_stock_operator.

All the others do more harm than good, plus wasted time. Now the only thing I read is modern periodicals (like http://www.fxmag.ru/, http://www.fortrader.ru/, thematic forums), what they say has to be filtered, but this "reading" lets me "discuss" to some extent the current situation) and make the right decision.

------

And didn't you give up early on autotrading?

Figar0 писал(а) >>

And haven't you given up on autotrading too soon?

Who said I gave up? Just a little respite for error analysis. :)))

sayfuji wrote >>

You'd better have a live chat with a trader, drink some tea and take a 3-4 day break from trading. Completely. That should help.

No problem. I could do it for a month. I could even take a holiday. And where to get it, such a trader?

Andy_Kon wrote(a) >>

Where do you get the Expert Advisor code (with neuronet)?

Vaka from Klot Forum helped me. With books, examples and sources. I made some tea, took some sweet cookies - and go to study the science! :)))

meta-trader2007 wrote(a) >>

What about the neural network? :)

Guys, you need to start by figuring out what's what. Once I've trained my "bioneer network", I'll post the computer counterpart. :)))

FOREXMASTER писал(а) >>
Swetten help! email samer_on(a)mail.ru

I wrote back. :)

А где ж его взять-то, такого трейдера?

I don't mind, you can email me. If you can't sleep at night, I can do it on Facebook.

I'm free to stay up at night. :)))

438-150-343 anytime. :)))

успешную даму в офисе ТТ

It's illusions again. A lady can be a businessman, a businessman's wife, all together, plus a bit of luck.

Just as A. Gerchik is a successful taxi driver, so can Neo be a successful businessman. I'd consider a sample outside of

"the lucky ones" are the ones who just got lucky.

As the anecdote goes: "You're new every time."

Swetten >> :

I'm free to stay up at night. :)))

438-150-343 anytime. :)))

Trading can be taught until old age, sitting in a park and holding hands. :))

igar00, are you reducing your demagoguery to illusions? Whose again, yours or mine? As for mine, I can reassure you, I am a realist. And if you want pure demagoguery, I can provide it. If a lady businessman (wife businessman, neighbour, babysitter for his children ... the logical line continue on your own) + a little luck = a stable income in a decent amount (other people's money I do not count, just sometimes do not need words), does not it make the lady successful? What is this success you are looking for? Is it not a harmonious combination of the ability to apply effort + natural talent to be in the right place at the right time, and just being on your plate? I think everyone decides and does it for himself.

To be honest, struggled to read your post. I didn't see the connection between taxi drivers, sampling and particularly toxic hallucinogenic mushrooms. All I saw was, "Horses and people got mixed up, and the volleys of a thousand guns merged into a long howl".

And you can teach the trading even until you are blue in the face, you just need to be able to read between the lines and look straight into the soul.

Ночью свободно могу не спать. :)))
438-150-343 в любое время. :)))

Taki not in any. Proven by Zanussi and the ICQ IM client.

sayfuji писал(а) >>

Taki not any. Proven by Zanussi and the ICQ IM client.

It's not me. It's QIP. :)

Oh, there's people all around... What are you doing up? Sayfuji, well, Sveta is understandably comprehending. Isn't that a slump? Control?
Reason: