Are successful traders and programmers here, or are they just dreamers and theorists? - page 7

BooGUY: The whole base is rubbish.

When you graduated from the 1st grade of secondary school, you probably also exclaimed: "Alphabet is rubbish!!!"?

ZSY: Strange people nowadays, began to search for what they want to learn, learning something new and begin to cry it unnecessary nonsense - do not like it, do not learn.

IgorM:

When you graduated from the 1st grade of secondary school, you probably also exclaimed: "Alphabet is rubbish!!!"?

SZZY: Strange people nowadays, started to search for something they want to learn and after learning something new they begin to cry it is an unnecessary nonsense - do not like it, do not study it.

They don't need to - or rather...

Those who are interested can always find: both useful code snippets, and successful solutions for their own "brains".

Trolls revel in other people's emotions.

That's why they spit everywhere and are easy to recognize.

However much they dress up in a cloak of virtue or geniality/humour.

It is easy to recognize them by their "indifference" because they do not care about the result of the search for truth.

They want the emotions of sincere adherents and seekers of knowledge/faith...

IgorM:

When you graduated from the first grade of comprehensive school, you too must have exclaimed, "Alphabet is rubbish!!!"?

Alphabet helped me to filter out the noise in my speech at the initial stage. ABC is useful and for all times, regardless of the volatility of one currency or another.

ZS:These days, strange people who start looking for something they want to learn and after learning something new begin to cry it out as unnecessary nonsense - do not like it, do not study it.

No, I like it. I am studying. Only on other resources. Here I study only the language. (Not the ABCs!)

No matter how they dress up in a toga of virtue or cordiality/humour.

It is easy to recognize them by their "indifference" - because they are deeply "uncathartic" in their search for truth.

They want the emotions of sincere adherents and seekers of knowledge/faith...

Killed it! Quote of the week

BooGUY:

Here I am only learning the language. (Not the ABCs!)

Judging by the name, this forum was created specifically for MQL learners, and there are other resources for learning strategies.

BooGUY: ABC helped me to filter out the noise in my speech at the start.

the alphabet has helped you to learn the knowledge of other people, not filtered out your noises.

If you do not like it, do not learn mql, register on the traders forum at .... in a while and then tell me why the hell you are writing here and wasting your time, I have read everything, it's bullshit.

Good luck!

IgorM:

the alphabet has helped you to learn the knowledge of other people, not filtered out your noises.

If you do not like it, do not learn mql, register on the traders forum at .... in a while and then tell me why the hell you are writing here and wasting your time, I have read everything, it's bullshit.

Yeah, it's all bullshit.

Good luck!

Same to you... // By the way, applies to everyone...)))

Svinozavr:

Yeah. It's all bullshit.

Except the little wild bees!
Reason: