Are successful traders and programmers here, or are they just dreamers and theorists? - page 3

LeoV писал (а) >>

I disagree a little bit. A fool learns from his mistakes and a clever one from someone else's. This is the 21st century. Why reinvent the wheel when it was invented long ago? Why go through the same chain all over again when you can take a step forward by building on the experience and knowledge of others.

have you often met people who follow this wisdom? ....

It's aerobatics when you don't step on your own rake twice :))

One moves forward from a run-up, as a rule..... this wall cannot be pierced with one's soft spot - only with one's head - the bone is there :))

Your classification is great! - only those who retreat aren't even close to being seen there, are they? :)

Roger писал (а) >>
Here you go.
There's a link to their page and in the stats section there's an account and password.
I got confused with a local comrade, this one does not visit this forum, sorry.
I'm sorry again.

Is it ketrin or what?

I think that's what it says.

Roger писал (а) >>
I think that's what it says.

But there's no password investor. Just *****

No, you go to their website and on the Statistics page you can see everything.

Roger писал (а) >>
No, you go to their website and on the Statistics page you can see everything.

Went in of course. http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=stat2&id=2820. But I don't see.... Just *****

OK, radio on an armoured train... I gave you the link, there's a link to the owner's website in the topistrate, and so on...

Vlad1m1r17 писал (а) >>

I guess if you have been pounding mgl for three years and still haven't found that system (stable and profitable), it's probably impossible :)

As for me, intuition and a trained eye cannot be described with any indicator.

If you fail, you may have to understand yourself, your psychology and allow yourself to become rich :).

I'm not one of those who are willing to trade on intuition and hands. I was just convinced of that in the summer of 2005. Why would I want to go into the woods again, when I'm almost 100% likely to be eaten by wolves anyway? I'd better find a better gun and learn about wolves. In any field of activity immersion is the most important part of the learning process.

About the "third year ...": it's not that much, just a minimum for a meaningful dive. I have only recently begun to feel confident that I will solve the problem. I have no way to explain this confidence, because I do not have a working system. There was a time when my grandmother divined it by chance (not to me, but to my wife). But I had it much earlier, so it was not because of my grandmother, it was not she who told me of this confidence.

Well, without a gut confidence and the iron does not want to work. So if you're not in possession of it and rush into the forest just to convince yourself that you're doing the job, it's unlikely anything useful will come out, because you're jumping over an important stage of the cognition of the process.

Vlad1m1r17 писал (а) >> I take it that if you've been pounding mgl for three years and haven't found that system (sustainable and profitable), it's probably impossible :)

In support of Mathemat. How long do you have to go to school or university to get knowledge or a good profession? >> A year, two, three?

Yes, and the profession ("successful trader") is the most prestigious one here - not only because you have the potential to own half of the world if you're successful, but because of the immeasurable complexity of the object whose properties need to be exploited. Lawyers and dental technicians are no match here, because their object is much simpler...

Reason: