Are successful traders and programmers here, or are they just dreamers and theorists? - page 4

Mathemat писал (а) >>

Yes, and the profession ("successful trader") is the most prestigious one here - not only because you have the potential to own half of the world if you are successful, but because of immeasurable complexity of the object whose properties need to be exploited. Lawyers and dental technicians are not even close, because their object is much simpler...

The profession is not taught anywhere, as they teach lawyers, doctors and others at institutes..... You have to learn everything on your own, from your own experience. That's why it's so much harder......

LeoV писал (а) >>

You also have to take into account that this profession is not taught anywhere, just as they teach lawyers, doctors and others at institutes.....You have to learn everything on your own, on your own knees. That is why everything is much more complicated......

What about finance and credit? That's where they teach....

The impression is that it is in "Finance and Credit" where they fill their heads with established platitudes and ancient misconceptions. The profession of "trader" is hardly taught there. But a person with a good mathematical background, unshackled by these platitudes, is able to take an unbiased look at the market.

zero писал (а) >>

What about finance and credit? That's where they teach....

What 'finance and credit'? I haven't met the profession of a trader.....

August is approaching, soon, very soon we will see a five. Dream))))

LeoV писал (а) >>

Went in of course. http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=stat2&id=2820. But I don't see.... Just ****

Yes - I can imagine the investors' faces and the trader's state of mind at a drawdown of half a deposit...

Korey писал (а) >>
August is approaching, soon, very soon we will see a five. Dream))))
A fiver of what? ))))

Mathemat
wrote (a) >>

The impression is that it is in "Finance and Credit" where they fill their heads with established platitudes and ancient misconceptions. The profession of "trader" is hardly taught there. And a person with good mathematical background, unshackled by these platitudes, can have an unbiased view on the market.

I don't know about that... on Wall Street there are probably working (and much more successful than most of the I can't speak for all the other forum members) exactly graduates of "finance" departments ...

LeoV wrote (a) >>

What "finance and credit"? I haven't met the profession of trader.....

There's a senior student there by distribution - a stock trader... As far as I've heard, I may be wrong - I won't insist.

My way started with the 5th stage, which gradually turned into the 6th one, where I got hyperprofits in the tester, and even managed to get onix on the demo for 1 place, raising my deposit from $100 up to $2.5 billion in 36 hours. I burned a lot of micro-reals on pipsips. Three months ago I moved to the second group.

Serg_ASV писал (а) >> having raised the deposit from $100 to $2.5 billion in 36 hours.

On the demo? Why didn't you bet on the real one?

Reason: