Hidden divergence - page 39

s2101 писал (а) >>

I have outlined a lot of new (not in the literature) material as a more than broad representation of the idea of an accurate trading system, designed for the prepared reader.
A trained trader can create his own accurate system based on these materials (there are even a dozen successful attempts).
I do not advertise or distribute the system, so most materials explaining the intricacies of the system are not available online. (including the main one, Secrets of Divergence).

But some crumbs appear in various posts.
And the "Divergence Wave" has little to do with the system and is on the web.
In order not to search for it, I attach.

Sergei, have you implemented an MTS according to your method?

Even if there is no MTS - just a TS

Is it possible to see the results of working with it, maybe there is a demo account for this TS?

stats will also be interesting, but much less so than the live score...

---

I think the rider got off on me, and the really mundane thing to do
was, "Find yourself from above from Cosmos and stroke your favourite tea."
Correct, read correctly: "Find yourself from above from the pictures from Space and stroke yourself, your own favourite."

Korey писал (а) >>
"Get in a pose, make a fist!"

Also well said by meta_trader about titanium balls with a diamond coating

---

on the internet, you often get a hostile reaction to the person you're talking to.

this is due to lack of additional sources of emotion - timbre of voice - facial expressions - you can't see the interlocutor's eyes

and people sometimes take quite innocuous language as an insult

For example, someone's making a joke and they don't get it

---

the main thing is not to be rude :-) - >> don't talk dirty to each other.

I love taphthology phrases and here I am)))

YuraZ писал (а) >>

There was no sell signal on divergences yesterday - or rather there was one at the end of the move ;-) as far as the pound is concerned

Interesting you guys of course. On the chart I cited, the down signal on the pound yesterday went beautifully through all the frames inclusive from H4 to M1.

Before you write, at least take a look. Why exaggerate.

P.S. If you look at the attached chart, on the H4 you will see today's signal. Who had time to see it - already with a good profit.

There was a joke:

- Petyka, the device!

- 10!

- What about 10?

- What about the device?

YuraZ писал (а) >>

Sergei, have you implemented an MTS according to your method?

Even if there is no MTS - just a TS

Can I see the results of it, maybe there are demo accounts for this TS?

If you have a demo account, it will be interesting, but much less than the live account...

No MTS on the system, and I don't intend to. I am not my own enemy.
I don't work on demo accounts. And I don't distribute the system.
I gave materials sufficient (not down to the minutiae) for independent construction of such a system.
I.e. the purpose is to provoke independent thinking in the reader, and not to sell him some system.

s2101 писал (а) >>

Interesting you guys, of course. On the chart I cited, the signal down on the pound yesterday went beautifully through all the frames inclusive from H4 to M1.

Before you write, at least take a look. Why exaggerate.

Show me WHERE your indicator gives the signal!

( you have a dash on M5 I see it, but the indicator does not give a signal - a dash apparently carried out by hand? )

i gave you a screenshot - on my M5 screenshots there is no signal for the sell

If you say that you need to look at all TFs!

how to look through the TF, how to make a decision, what is the true signal

a signal from M1 or a signal from M15 or M5 or the presence of these signals on all TFs at once - then in what time range as they are not evenly spaced

---

besides at 16 20 or so you have a buy signal... Going out? you do not have a dash there on the next one you have a dash - held

how to determine in real time and not on the figures in the history that the first buy is not the exit point?

this is by the way a very interesting point! by what criterion did you reject the signal at 1620 or thereabouts

---

I'm not talking about the trader's experience and analytics - I'm talking about how to formalize it for the machine.

I'm talking about automated entry - exit - here the formalization is needed more than abstract.

i did not even think about withdrawal at that point - i got out after about 50 pips. because i was looking at other pairs

although you yourself see the buy signal there - the machine is not a human, it will close the deal there

s2101 писал (а) >>

No MTS on the system, and I don't intend to. I'm not my own enemy.
I don't work on demo accounts. And I don't distribute the system.
I gave materials sufficient (not down to the minutiae) to build a similar system independently.
I.e. the purpose is to enable independent thinking of the reader, and not to push any system to him.

Thanks anyway for the information it is useful and of interest to many!

---

if the system is formalised, MTS is realistic!

Fear of automation speaks of uncertainty or vagueness - and additional criteria captured by the eye - experience, etc. - additional attributes that are not formalized for an automaton

---

I'd show you the stats given by the system that took 6th place in the championship 2007 ( for divergences )

but unfortunately I'm on holiday at the moment

When refining the system during the championship a few days after its start, the system gave 60k or second place!

there was just an unfortunate error! in the code

-------

However, here's https://championship.mql4.com/2007/ru/users/YuraZ/discussion/page2

the one that was finalized! after the start of the championship

imvol EURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar)
Period 15 Minutes (M15) 2007.01.02 00:00 - 2007.12.18 22:00 (2007.01.01 - 2007.12.31)
Model All ticks (most accurate method based on all smallest available timeframes)

Bars in history 24854 Modelled ticks 1170359 Modeling quality 90.00%
Chart mismatch errors 0

Initial deposit 10000.00

Net profit 152843.24 Total profit 261426.90 Total loss -108583.66
Profitability 2.41 Expected payoff 585.61

Absolute drawdown 2109.00 Maximum drawdown 19497.70 (15.12%) Relative drawdown 42.27% (16801.24)

Total trades 261 Short positions (% win) 134 (79.85%) Long positions (% win) 127 (92.13%)

Profitable trades (% of all) 224 (85.82%) Loss trades (% of all) 37 (14.18%)
Largest profitable trade 6639.36 losing transaction -8010.00
Average profitable deal 1167.08 losing transaction -2934.69
Maximum continuous wins (profit) 30 (27790.15) Continuous losses (loss) 3 (-11841.00)
Maximum Continuous Profit (number of wins) 27790.15 (30) Continuous loss (number of losses) -11841.00 (3)
Average continuous winnings 7 Continuous loss 1

--------

and here's her run in the championship stretch!

https://championship.mql4.com/2007/ru/users/YuraZ/discussion/page3

Symbol EURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar)
Period 15 Minutes (M15) 2007.10.01 00:00 - 2007.11.30 22:45 (2007.10.01 - 2007.12.31)
Model All ticks (most accurate method based on all smallest timeframes available)

Bars in history 5279 Modelled ticks 263983 Modeling quality 90.00%
Chart mismatch errors 0

Initial deposit 10000.00

Net profit 54141.71 Total profit 64978.70 Total loss -10836.99
Profitability 6.00 Expected payoff 520.59

Absolute drawdown 2191.77 Maximum drawdown 14810.00 (20.79%) Relative drawdown 33.39% (3914.52)

Total trades 104 Short positions (% win) 27 (77.78%) Long positions (% win) 77 (96.10%)

Profitable trades (% of all) 95 (91.35%) Loss trades (% of all) 9 (8.65%)
Largest profitable trade 2500.00 losing deal -4100.00
Average profitable deal 683.99 losing deal -1204.11
Maximum number continuous wins (profit) 46 (38328.30) Continuous losses (loss) 2 (-8200.00)
Maximum Continuous Profit (number of wins) 38328.30 (46) Continuous loss (number of losses) -8200.00 (2)
Average continuous winnings 12 Continuous loss 1

to YuraZ

if so, dc works better than neronka, - and what was the tf, what was the symbol?

Reason: