Question for connoisseurs - page 10

Rita >> :

The curious thing is that this seems to be the case. An EA with OrderCloseBy() gives slightly higher profit than with OrderClose()!

But I "purely logically" do not understand why this is so?

Can you explain me please?

Because an order to close a position or part of it on an exchange is a contract in the opposite direction - a lock. The trade is not between a trader and a broker, but between different brokers representing the interests of different traders. The broker at market order (opening or closing) just looks for the most profitable limit in the market window and concludes a deal at the opening price specified in it, after which the limit becomes an open exchange position - the contract is concluded.

Good afternoon!

The question is this. A couple of days ago this happened on my account.

When I ran mt4 all the charts disappeared and then rebooted again.

But the quotes history (especially on small TFs) that I've been saving for several months disappeared.

And it doesn't load from the tester when testing either.

And it only reappeared on the 1st of July......

Some of my friends have had the same problem.

If you do not know what to do with it, ask your helpdesk. Why has it happened and what to do?

We got the answer: " We apologize and we are investigating the reasons.

And ALL:....

So what happens? Do you think OC operators can take over my terminal with impudence? Rewrite the history as they please? Steal pieces of history?

And then, with a smirk, say "sorry, they made a mistake"!

How do I restore the history for testing now? Pumping it up doesn't work.

Rita >> :

..How do I restore the history for testing now? The download is not working...

It didn't disappear for me, but the story got corrupted in a few characters after problems on the server. After calmly talking to tech support, we agreed that they would email me the fix quote files instead of the corrupted ones. It turned out to be even deeper than it was.

P.S.

It was real, they wouldn't even talk on the demo.

Good day!
I have only been writing EAs for the first month.
I've got the simple ones figured out: you get a signal - open a position. What if I need several signals?
For example.
The 1st signal from an indicator
The 2nd signal comes later, but the 1st condition is already FALSE. I understand that the program is executed every tick, but I need to remember that the first condition (signal) is true and is not cancelled yet.
I was thinking maybe write it to a file. But I don't really understand it yet.
Perhaps there is another way out, through a function or something else?
Please advise.

rid >> :

Good evening. A big problem has arisen. Not really on topic. And very bad timing.

Last night I received an incomprehensible link in my ICQ, which I carelessly clicked.

After that, my computer froze up and a window appeared with the suggestion to send an sms.

I rebooted the computer a few times and it unlocked after 45-50 minutes.

But now I can't get into my WM wallet

Requires some kind of key access code. (The keys file itself is)

I do not know what to do. Who-know-who was in a similar situation ?

But maybe the whole problem is not that I got from ICQ, but you just need to re-enter the code that came to the box during the activation of the purse?

It's about the wallet, ... and what about blocking the computer ))) ha, there is a funny thing ... on the Internet dll library writes into the computer and displays a message saying fuck this message send a text message, and we have the key to remove this crap )))) either remove the dll or just roll back the system a bit! It will either delete the dll or just roll back the Windows a bit!

Yeah, I figured it out. There was a virus. I had to reset the computer seven or eight times to get the screen saver asking for a text message removed.

But if the screen saver was not removed, how would I have rolled back the Windows? After all, the screensaver took up the whole screen (including the menu and taskbar) and did not allow the mouse to move.

And the key access code was eventually found, written down on a (yellowed) piece of paper 2 years ago, when registering the wallet.

rid >> :

Yes, I've got it sorted. I had to reset the computer 7-8 times to get the texting screen saver off the screen.

But if the screensaver is not removed, how would I roll back the Windows? After all, that screensaver was taking up the whole screen preventing the mouse from moving.

And the code to access the keys eventually found, written down on a (yellowed) piece of paper 2 years ago, when registering a purse.

)))) for future reference)) in order to remove this crap... full screen)))) ctr+alt+del processes to stop winds explorer ))))

And even if that doesn't work... F8 boot in safe and roll back ))

OK! Thank you. Wrote down the prescription on the same yellowed piece of paper with the access code for the VM keys.

Tucked it away in the cupboard!

rid >> :

OK! Thank you. Wrote down the prescription on the same yellowed piece of paper with the access code for the VM keys.

Tucked it away in the wardrobe!

ahahahahahaha!

rid >> :

Acronis True Imidge software to create and restore Back Up . Back up disk C.

Back Up and the system as it was at the time of creation.

Time required to complete the restore is 4 minutes.

Preferably store the keys on a flash drive and enable it only when you need to access your wallet,

Do not take any other actions (like talking on unprotected icq channels) during this time.

Reason: