Forex-random numbers-- Sooner or later "death" will come. The law of nature is this!!! - page 5

Seregabig:

Forex-random numbers-- Sooner or later "death" will come. The law of nature is this!!!

No one has ever worked on Forex for a long period of time (2 years or more)

Try to play one interesting game, take a nickel, paper, pen, the conditions are as follows - for heads 20 points, for tails -5, on a balance of 30, - times 100, then heads 15... 10.. 5 if you want, you can publish the results.

kch писал (а):
The problem is we don't know about the crowd's memory (i.e. which of the levels is still significant for it and which isn't).

There are no order accumulation levels in MT, there are only suggestions about possible order accumulation places...

Well, of course if you know orders accumulations 100%, then you could easily make money without any Fibo levels. But in this case you have to make guesses.

And about "what level is still significant for the price and what level is not" - everything is simple: if the level is broken through by the price, it obviously is not significant anymore

About the fact that the wave makers can't say anything specific. Well, the chart shows that next week there will be a pullback to 1.5400. Well, at least, it seems so to me :)

Fduch:

About the fact that the wave makers can't say anything specific. Well, the chart shows that next week there will be a pullback to 1.5400. Well, at least, it seems so to me :)

Is that how you set up the waves?

But according to Eliot the 3rd and the 4th do not go to the wave 1-2 area

so you've got the numbers wrong already on the history

----

so your layout even contradicts the theory.

All right? That's right, according to the purchased software from the Elliott Institute it's the same waves.
They recognize such 1-2-3-4-5 and xyz waves that no known textbook can explain.

Korey:

All right? That's right, according to the purchased software from the Elliot Institute, it's the same waves.
They recognize 1-2-3-4-5 and xyz waves that no known textbooks can explain.

Well, that's what I'm saying, you can do this and this and this.

in general, wherever it goes, that's where the waves go.

---

if you read ELIOTA, the 3rd one doesn't go into the 1-2 space,

But then the markings have to be riveted differently, too.

so the layout in the picture is wrong...

It's more like a b b c.

Meat:
kch wrote (a):
the problem is that now we don't know about the crowd's memory (i.e. which of the levels is still significant for it, and which is not).

There are no order accumulation levels in MT, there are only suggestions about possible order accumulation places...

Well, of course if you know orders accumulations 100%, then you could easily make money without any Fibo levels. But in this case you have to make guesses.

As for "which level is still significant for the price and which is not" - well, everything is simple: if the level is broken through by the price it is obviously not significant anymore

Ok... a bunch of orders are placed or deals are already standing

The dealer (of course we are talking about orders with a transfer to the interbank market), to whom do they go?

say, to the one who is higher - someone takes money from speculators and gives them profits

(I would like to stress once again that it is a dealing house which really placed deals on the market)

---

it means that there is someone who sees the accumulations :-) - it is also called a Clearing House ...

---

it turns out someone has accumulations of orders :-))) as a database

---

This is the "how do you do forex" - it's a very interesting thing

Elliot's research was funded by the government. After Elliot , the Elliot Institute did further research, also with government money. So all that can be found from the founder is the early childhood of wave science, so to speak the working hypothesis of the 20-40's of the last century.

But where to find something that was studied in 60 years after the last Elliot's book. Unless you download the cracked programs and study what they think about waves.

Korey:

Elliot's research was funded by the government. After Elliot , the Elliot Institute did further research, also with government money. So all that can be found from the founder is the early childhood of wave science, so to speak the working hypothesis of the 20-40's of the last century.

But where to find something that was studied in 60 years after the last Elliot's book. Unless you download the cracked software and study what they think about waves.

Uh-huh.... I understand that.

that's why it can be interpreted in different ways

and as a rule everyone "BELIEVES" into theory and starts interpreting it in his own way, correcting the founder :-)

---

Therefore if the 3rd and the 4th begin to fall into the field of the 1-2, it is necessary to justify it somehow :-) - so as to call them 1-2 3-4->5

---

all the same, if suddenly there will be no wave downwards - which is possible with some degree of probability - wave makers will place new figures nicely on the history

however if it will be downwards they will do it too but in a different way

---

The trouble is where it is - the first wave! it usually puts everyone where he likes

often in the place where you have successfully entered the trade from the extremum :-))))

So, the cracked programs start marking wave tops.... by searching for TA shapes. For example, if there are two expected pushes, the one containing the M/W16 figure will be selected.

Reason: