Bitcoin miner - page 141

Fast235:

if you want to, even I can find no shortage of ways to manage, mining centres, exchanges, it's not a telegram where the message is looking for a way in, and it doesn't matter when or if it gets delivered

There is no consensus among the powers that be on the subject. It's easy, a lot of things don't exist in China. Plus the abolition of essentially bank secrecy and offshoring makes anonymity in demand.

prostotrader:

I think the time has passed.

We should have entered in the summer.

It seems to me that if there is a correction, it will not be so deep and there will be another wave for growth.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

There is no consensus among the powers that be on this issue. It's easy, a lot of things don't exist in China. In addition, the abolition of banking secrecy and offshore companies essentially makes anonymity in demand.

demanded not for the state, states can just turn it off like a switch now, there is no circumvention technology yet, shut down the internet gateways and that's it, miners will be cut off from this nipple, there is no time to switch and generally fight the law

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

It seems to me that if there is a correction, it will not be so deep and there will be another wave of growth.

then a lot of people will become wealthy well if not above god, what to do with the rest or if all of them are mining and have suddenly become rich,

it's not in the interest of today's majors, they're not likely to allow it.

but there is a point here, all the usual miners may get cut off and remain a "special" and they are the only ones left mining, the others will just own the coins and stuff like that

Fast235:

then a lot of people will become wealthy well if not above god, what to do with the rest or if everyone is mining and suddenly became wealthy,

it is not in the interest of the current majors, they will not allow it.

Popularization will drive bitcoin, allow real goods to be circulated and bought, inflation will start, the Fed will buy back bonds, ban bitcoin - a lot of money will be frozen and effectively disappear from the economy, the dollar will strengthen and stabilize inflation.

For now the important thing is to drive everyone into bitcoin and buy real assets in a falling market.

I think it's a multi-pronged move.

Fast235:

The state can just turn it off like a switch, there are no circumvention technologies yet, they will shut down the internet gateways and that's it, miners will be cut off from this nipple, there is no time to switch and fight the law in general.

So far, it does not seem that someone wants to ban crypto. They want to ban the anonymity of ownership of capital. And of course, anonymity is not a state demand, but the shadow economy, which is in every state.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Popularity will drive into bitcoin, allow real goods to be circulated and bought, inflation will start, the Fed will buy bonds, ban bitcoin - a lot of money supply will be frozen and effectively disappear from the economy, the dollar will strengthen and stabilise inflation.

For now the important thing is to drive everyone into bitcoin and buy real assets in a falling market.

I think it's a multi-way.

They are now talking about the digital ruble, but if it does not come in demand as a voucher, it is not a big deal) they will even buy an island in paradise and call it Kolyma.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

So far, it does not appear that anyone wants to ban crypto. They want to ban the anonymity of capital ownership. And of course anonymity is not a state demand, but the shadow economy, which is in every state.

Yes, everyone is dragging a blanket on himself now, why wipe bitcoins confiscated, we will wipe ours, and the enemy country will sell them on the exchange)

Maxim Romanov:

Where is the information coming from?

The dollar will rise.

prostotrader:

The dollar will rise.

looks like it
Reason: