AutoGraf Series 4 - MQL features. - page 16

Now it turns out that not everyone is aware of the customisability of the tools.

Note: the numbers next to the tool icons are customisable.

For example, instruments 17-22 are very useful to trade on the expected pullbacks.

Suppose we are standing on a trend of 3 lots buy. We expect a pullback-correction. In this case it is useful to close buy completely, and to open sell for a short time, say, for 0.7 lots. For this purpose it is enough to correctly set the lots number on the instrument. At installation, the tool is set for the mirror opening, i.e. for the full value. In order to change the value of the order to be opened, you need to touch the number of lots next to the icon. It will show as a scale in the lower window. From here, you will proceed as usual.

All other parameters for all instruments are set up in the same way. In addition to lots, it is useful to decrease the profit on ravariant instruments.

SK. писал (а):

It's come to light now,

This one' s on me. I'll get back at it now.

Question (lamer question): my understanding is that when the AT function is enabled, a single custom function is enabled, no matter how complex and rich in features, but the only one ? If this is indeed the case, we should probably still allow for multiple custom instruments, applying them either to individual orders (similar to AG functions), or to a chart instrument or to all instruments from the market overview (for example).

Sergiy, please describe this topic in more details. You can do it not here, but in the description you are working on.

Suggestion for solving the issue with coinciding order lines (based on similar experience):
A vertical list in the chart below the EA's icon - the best place for this in the chart, or in the indicator window on the right side of the log - ideally (the panel in the indicator may be recomposed a bit: to make it narrower and higher). Approximately, the order (its number and/or data): type (fine or market, you can distinguish it with the colour of the font) - № (?) - lot - direction (/ or \) - sl - tp - open time
Ideal: 00000001 (?) L 0.1 / SL 1.5555 TP 1.6666 14:30:31 07.05.08 Blue - market, red pending. Or bright / pastel, then you can colour the direction, which would be even better.

Yes, the order - from bottom to top - by date of opening (last open in the top) - if in a chart window, and in the window of indicator - the same as in the log (last open from bottom).
The ideal solution would be to shift the L or SL or TP in the corresponding line to select or set a specific order line for the next conversion or control .... Probably by removing all existing selections on the chart at the same time (as a protection against tired eyes or crooked pens).

Grimza:

Question (lamer question): I understand that when the AT function is enabled, a single custom function is enabled, no matter how complex and rich in features, but the only one ? If this is indeed the case, we should probably still allow for multiple custom instruments, applying them either to individual orders (similar to AG functions), or to a chart instrument or to all instruments from the market overview (for example).

Sergiy, please describe this topic in more details. You may do it not here, but in the description you are working on.

Your suggestion concerning the solution of the issue with coinciding order lines (based on similar experience):

We already have such a feature. It's just there is no complete description of the program yet, not everyone knows about it (only those who have read the brief description).

AutoGraf has 3 levels of management hierarchy.

1. Manual mode.
2. Semi-automatic mode.
3. automatic mode.

There are also 3 levels of control priority.
(Higher level is formed by increasing the capacity in relation to the previous level).

0. Disable EA button - Expert Advisor does not work.

1. AG and AT functions are disabled. Open, close (from toolbar), and modify orders (drag & drop orders) manually + set and adjust instruments manually. Tools are displayed but not executed.

2. AG function is enabled. The options of step 1 are preserved + the instruments are executed according to their settings.

3. On/off AT function. Possibilities of items 1 and 2 are maintained + control of trades from the AT function. AT feature can be created by the user. The AT function has the option to:
3.1 Execute own trading control algorithm based on own code written in MQL4 (all language options available).
3.2 Create one's own trading algorithm using the method of managing any tool (1-24) - set, delete, reconfigure (for this purpose, arrays describing unambiguously the situation by orders, availability and settings of tools and objects were passed in the AT function).
3.3 Perform a mixed (by free choice) method of trading management according to clauses 3.1 and 3.2.

Thus, in brief: you can always trade manually; tools work if any function is active; with any working function you can always use your hands and make changes.

-----

The problem of manual operation for "superimposed" orders is a flaw, which will be completely eliminated by the time sales start (there are no obstacles to this, it just needs to be done).

timbo:

Kicking it: the concept as a whole again reminded me of Lefty with a flea. The work is titanic, but the output is questionable. If you think about what exactly has been done? Added to and/or fixed a lot of things that have not done metaquotes. Sooner or later, they will do many of the things that MT lacks today, and since it will be integrated into the terminal, it will certainly be much better. Done as it was possible - through a clutter of graphical objects. In my personal opinion, it's extremely inconvenient to operate the programme in this way. If there is no alternative, you can use it, but any other alternative would be better.

Here's the answer:

Renat:
Very naive.

Few people can resist the dream of "I'm about to throw some cubes visually and it's done". The harsh reality and long practice proves that it has never worked, never has worked, and is unlikely to work. We are moving exactly in the opposite direction - focusing on programmers and providing them with full development tools.

So, whether anything of what has been done in AutoGraph will be implemented at all is a very, very big question. So big that one can only dream of an alternative to AutoGraph in the form of something integrated into TM...

There is every reason to believe that we are on the right track today:)

I read on the website that the pricing policy is being reviewed. Do you want to know more about it or is it not the time yet? :) People are getting worried :)

Good people have advised me to "turn around and face the people":)

Actually, my assumption was that the programme should cost up to $100. Well, 80, for example. And to keep the user from getting bored, give them a password for 2 accounts. But everyone quickly divided the price of the license by 2 and got the cost for 1 account. And now they say they "don't have to look for a friend".

Now turning around to face the people would look like this:

1 = 48, 2 = 84, micro ~ 12 (balance to 120). So...

It's not final yet, but I can't see a better option for now.

--------

By the way, an interesting question to the developers.

Will AutoGraf be allowed to participate in the Championship 2008?

I do not see any objective obstacles for this.

In its original form AutoGraf does not contain ready-to-use autotrading features. For autotrading, the user must create it himself by writing his own AT function code. In fact, a user can only send their own AT function (ex4) to participate in the Championship.

The server load is now regulated, so there should not be any technical problems either.

1 = 48, 2 = 84, микро ~ 12 (баланс до 120). Щось таке..

And what will happen when the balance in the process crosses the US 120 mark? Autograf will stop obeying commands? :)

ZS: yes, we do not have to look for a friend :) agree

alexx_v:

1 = 48, 2 = 84, micro ~ 12 (balance to 120). So...

And what will happen when the balance in the process passes the mark of 120 American Presidents? Autograf will stop obeying commands? :)

No, that's tough.

There are some milder solutions. For example, the balance check is done once at the moment of switching on. And if the balance is within normal limits, it's "Welcome", and if it exceeds it, it's "Sorry"...

it's after "excuse me" that I wonder the most :) do we buy a new licence? for 48? then go to the forest, meet the Sohaty and presto! your balance is ok! I mean for "Welcome" :))
Reason: