MT4 Drag To Modify SL TP To Include spread?

I recently started using drag to modify for take profit and one thing I noticed was the red line that marks where it should close the order is off by the amount of spread, so the price has to move past the red line for the amount spread before it closes the order..

I would prefer that the spread was included so the red line marks exactly where the price needs to be for it to close, as I have to factor in the spread with the way it is at the moment... 

Is there a setting I've missed that would include the spread on the drag to modify feature as this would make calculating where the position will close much easier to read...

If this is not possible at the moment then I would like to kindly request that this feature be added in future versions, thanks 

We usually factor in spread when doing the calculation. Something like slacks. You can do the calculation yourself. No need fancy stuff.

deysmacro:
We usually factor in spread when doing the calculation. Something like slacks. You can do the calculation yourself. No need fancy stuff.

Yes, technically the spread is factored in when calculating the profit shown, but the red line is not factoring in the spread as the price needs to go past the red line for the amount of spread...

Adding the spread to the red line as well would make this feature much easier to read..

firebreathz:  I would prefer that the spread was included so the red line marks exactly where the price needs to be for it to close,
That is "the exact price it needs to be for it to close" You Buy at the Ask and sell at the Bid.
To close sells orders the Ask must reach your line but Mt4 charts are Bid charts. Turn on the Ask line.
Reason: