Breaking through the morning flat - page 13

pisara >> :
IMHO in vain you are so wrapped up in fibosets, all these +100-400 levels are artificially invented limitations, not based on mathematics.

"trading is not maths" - in the full sense of the word ...

---

there's just an observation from experience

levels that I work out often

138 161 200-211 261 361 423

---

if you break down the movement ... i don't claim to break it every time, it's just that (the probability is high)

trading and trading patterns are not a guarantee it's more of a probability

---

if you have a solid proof - (that these levels are farfetched and do not work) ... - i would like it

with explicit proof

therefore a naked statement does not count

---
I gave you the statistics of takeout trades at those levels.

as you can see from the screenshots it's quite clearly taken at these very points

then either a reversal or continuation of the move

---

At a glance, let's take May 7 while it is fresh in our memory

look at the Fibo targets! Almost all of the targets I mentioned worked out

most of the targets gave a reversal at these levels

( get the statistics by day - stretch the grid correctly on each day )

and look hands do it terribly difficult, but you can

at 8th o'clock two targets have worked very well and all other targets have been rapidly penetrated!

>> Isn't it a pattern in your opinion?

(this is good teach on the resource MASTERFOREX click, in my opinion the best place where you can learn)

YuraZ >> :

"trading is not maths" - in the full sense of the word ...

Yura, I'm not really talking about maths in your "full sense". Actually, trading is very much it!

I mean that when you switch to medium term (and you seemed to have this trend gaining momentum) probabilistic maths advises not to set targets as such at all. That is, the initial take is NOT set. The market decides. Give profit a free hand, i.e. do not limit the potential. That's basically all I wanted to say.

pisara >> :

Yura, I'm not really talking about maths in your "full sense". And actually trading is very much it!

I mean that when you switch to the medium term (and you seem to have this trend gaining momentum) probabilistic maths advises not to set targets as such at all. That is, the initial take is NOT set. The market decides. Give profit a free hand, i.e. do not limit the potential. That is, in fact, all I wanted to say.

Then yes! Of course!

The maths is important of course! but there are other things

again i'm talking more about the statistics of phibo levels triggering

---

Yes! There's a grain to what you're saying.

of course i knew that if i saw the news, i saw that the orders went to breakeven!

It's obvious that I just took the Takei much higher!!!

I think any trader would have done the same thing!

and there is nothing unreasonable about it, quite the contrary!

now the hard part is taking profit in the right place

and on all pairs

---

pisara >> :

Yura, I'm not really talking about mathematics in your "full sense". Actually, trading is very much like that!

I mean that when you switch to the medium term (and this trend seems to be gaining momentum in yours), probabilistic mathematics advises not to set targets as such at all. That is, the initial take is NOT set. The market decides. Give profit a free hand, i.e. do not limit the potential. That is, in fact, all I wanted to say.

There was a similar strategy at the Championship in 2008, where the EA took a pose and stood still.

For one reason or another, the trader needs to exit the market (at least to take profit).

Plus, the market may fluctuate in a certain range for a long time.

Take is another matter - you can do without it. then exit conditions are necessary.

Юра, как спец со стажем подскажите есть ли будущее у советника, который изготовил впервые, отчет за три дня прилагаю
Files:

Entry and takeaway... Then I tried to calculate take on Fibo in large timeframes

if Monday's signal is up on breakdown then entry will go against the breakdown from levels

in the range 423 - 361 - 161

if it is a down signal just enter right after the break down

---

on the demo http://acompetition.love-craft.ru/test/demo.php?ptp=10000 today i rebuilt my Expert Advisor after the real one

i managed to enter the market without losing

Good evening Yura explain to a dummie the example of May 7 The morning flat was broken down How do you know that the price will turn at 160 and not go further? Thanks in advance.

xoxol >> :
Good evening Yura Good evening explain the dummies example May 7 The morning flat was broken down How do you know that the price turns at 160 and not go further? Thanks in advance.

You try deleting your extra posts - it must have been jarring

---

Here is the 7th day of May

on this day the machine was set to trade against the breakdown, not on the breakdown - that's CHF

I had a false-break downwards on EUR and did not go in, but went upwards on the breakthrough.

---

I set it depending on the trends - notice that on those days there is a wide flat = slippage

on such days sometimes doji, it is wise to enter on doji not on breakdown but against it

doji follow the Pair pattern, so the analytics is not for one pair but for a group

Here are two pairs in the mirror and of course if the EUR is buy then the CHF is sell

there are a lot of deals because of partial fixing

I.e. the lot is spread out on several entries

Yura, you should monitor your account on Viac or even open a PAMM account. You won't give me the investment password, will you?

It is interesting to observe how the profit grows over time and how well the system will stand the test of time.

Or, since you periodically write in your thread, you would show screenshots of the profit chart.

You can't monitor. Grail sales will plummet. https://www.alpari.ru/ru/live-account/personal-area/pamm-info-out/85898/

And pictures can be used to mess with nubbins' heads. =)

Reason: