Breaking through the morning flat - page 8

asisdes писал (а) >>

Europeans are on their own, and .... Every day the broker's desk is full of buy/sell orders for currencies.

The broker does the following, he sorts them into buy and sell orders.

And before lunch, he starts with a small pile. In the afternoon he starts with the big one.

Thus, due to the small pile he lowers the price/increases the price before lunch, and back after lunch.

I like it!... there's a thought in that.

Can I do a little more... fantasize a little more.

that 4 pairs of currencies behave the same: USD/CHF/JPY/GBP

------------------

Everyone knows that there is a pattern.

But there are only two directions where to invest: the Americas and Europe.

If you don't have anywhere to put it, the old-fashioned way is to invest in the Swiss franc.

And a little bit of Japan.

------------------

I realise of course we are parsing the TA, not the FA.

Just a little understanding of the root of the problem, I think it would help us!?

goldtrader писал (а) >>

In the scalping variant of Paramon, the minimum width of the daily channel is set, usually 50 pips. When that channel (the high-low of the daily bar since it began) widens to the 50 pips, it is considered a breakout. But for some reason, Paramon practiced and developed his system for several years and did not reach any meaningful results.

Let us wait for YuraZ's comments.

Paramon has achieved unbelievable results in trading thanks to his tactic and he keeps on trading with huge profit for several years.

Loky писал (а) >>

Whoever, but Paramon has achieved incredible results in trading thanks to his tactics, and has continued to trade with huge profits for several years.

Proof?

45- писал (а) >>

Proof?

he has many breakout systems, the Turtle system is also a TS on the breakdown ( 10 days 20 days 50 days )

and the turtle system, if the rules are followed, seems to be good

but it trades on a group of instruments

and it takes a long time to wait - it seems that some positions may stay open for half a year

its deposits are huge (in some markets, they even pushed rates with their lots)

---

Paramon has scalping - and he works only during certain hours - under certain conditions - i don't know much about his system and have no proof

it seems the euro is the driving pair

I know that he was teaching his method on the old site - the new site seems to even have the materials, www.masterforex-v.org.

breakdown for the last 4 months

the system works with a modest MM drawdown of 10%

YuraZ писал(а) >>

breakdown for the last 4 months

the system works with a modest MM drawdown of 10%

Over the past 4 months the market has changed a lot, and those TS that did not work before, now bring good profits (and vice versa). Generally a problem arose in testing - on the history till about 08.2008 the MTS worked almost equally, i.e. depo change was smooth, but after that sharp changes began and we have to correct very strongly parameters of the Expert Advisor in order to level it. So, it turns out that before 2008 it was working badly, but now it is showing very good results.

bugs >> :

Over the last 4 months the market has changed a lot, and those TS that did not work before, now bring good profits (and vice versa). Generally a problem arose in testing, on the history till about 08.2008 the MTS worked almost the same, i.e. depo variation was smooth, but after that sharp changes began and we have to correct very strongly parameters of the Expert Advisor to level it up. So, it turns out that before 2008 it was working badly, but now it is showing very good results.

>> I had a TP on breakdown, it works as well as before, but I put it in a drawer because of the drawdowns. The regularity is visible even on one pair, if we draw, for example, a graph of opening/closing prices depending on time. This is the simplest variant. In other words, overlay the candlesticks corresponding to the time of day.

bugs >> :

Over the last 4 months the market has changed a lot, and those TS that did not work before, now bring good profits (and vice versa). Generally a problem arose in testing, on the history till about 08.2008 the MTS worked almost the same, i.e. depo variation was smooth, but after that sharp changes began and we have to correct very strongly parameters of the Expert Advisor to level it up. So it turns out that prior to 2008.08 EA was working poorly, and now it is showing very good results.

now is the golden time!

Lovecraft >> :

I had a TS on breakdown, works as well as before, but put it in a drawer because of drawdowns. The regularity is detectable even on one pair if you draw, for example, a graph of open/close prices vs. time in Excell. This is the simplest variant. In other words, overlay the candlesticks corresponding to the time of day.

breakout systems have high drawdowns!

But in this market they work well - if you detach them

the most important thing is to get the mts off the portfolio in time

Reason: