Why sell profitable EAs! - page 4

But here's the thing!

Let's say we managed to create a super MTS giving let's say 1300% for 3 months.

and its EFFICIENCY has been tested many times!

And a lot of people found out about it! For example, from the championship!

And let's say those who wish to buy it from the author for $ 80,000-00$ or 100,000,000.00

Of course, the developer of such an MTS will not sell it - although he may agree to do it for a million - but that figure was not announced!

will take it over! THIS IS THE BEST!

----

SELL IT FOR 80-100k you can do it too! the only trouble is that the code will be cracked!

if you have a guarantee that the code will not be broken, you WOULD SELL it, and not just one, the author could sell it, but with a time limit, say!

but even very secure software gets broken... that's why selling such code is unprofitable

It's better to manage 10 people for 10k = 100k and let MTS work for a year... here's 200% of 100k is already clear how much will be really earned in a year

selling an MTS is unreasonable in principle, because you may gain 80-100 thousand rubles a year by using MTS for management.

that's why they don't sell MTS... like the one which on 2007 took 1 place, though I see for the first time MTS which is not sold ...

---

selling an MTS working for 1-2-3 months is reasonable and it is reasonable to buy it UNDERSTANDING that it will stop working in a while

the amount should also be reasonable

( another question that the monkey with a grenade thinks that the grenade bought in the shop and it will always explode )

---

someone will say he has a better MTS, and he will not sell or show it :-), and as if ... - anecdote

---

An old man goes to the doctor and complains.

OLD MAN: A neighbour says that he and his wife 3 times in one night.

DOCTOR: So what?

STAICH: I can't have that many.

DOCTOR: Who's stopping you from saying you sleep with your wife three times too?

----

Slightly off-topic, just remembering. The facts are absolutely true.

There is a very smart economist-analyst in some kingdom-state, who is also a trader, a lecturer on private courses, and lately the head of a trust fund. But his speciality is American stock market (for three main reasons). I have seen him at one of his live lectures (I know languages without dictionary). He is published in the national press of that country. So, a guy came to him and said: " I have an idea for an egg! Let's work together: I give you the idea, and you give me a steady paycheck. And that man looked at the good fellow, squinted his eyes like Ulyanov-Lenin, and said in a human voice: you, my friend, first show me a rate from your real account for three months, so that your profit was at least two percent a month (I repeat - at least TWO PROFITS A MONTH) . This is for the US stock market. Again, a very clever man.

Integer, but there is
https://championship.mql4.com/2006/ru/users/Better/ and
https://championship.mql4.com/2007/ru/users/Better/ ...

YuraZ:

But on the subject!

you can also sell it for 80-100k! The only trouble is that the code will be cracked right away!

if you have a guarantee that the code won't be cracked, the author could sell it, but with time limitations on its use.

but even very secure software gets broken... that's why selling such code is unprofitable

The point is that the author may not necessarily have one MTS at all and the least successful ones he can well afford and sell... but the transfer, of course, should only be after the sale... for everything else there is monitoring and face to face.

Parabellum:

Slightly off-topic, just remembering. The facts are absolutely true.

There is a very smart economist-analyst in some kingdom-state, who is also a trader, a lecturer on private courses, and lately the head of a trust fund. But his speciality is American stock market (for three main reasons). I have seen him at one of his live lectures (I know languages without dictionary). He is published in the national press of that country. So, a guy came to him and said: " I have an idea for an egg! Let's work together: I give you the idea, and you give me a steady paycheck. And that man looked at the good fellow, squinted his eyes like Ulyanov-Lenin, and said in a human voice: you, my friend, first show me a rate from your real account for three months, so that your profit was at least two percent a month (I repeat - at least TWO PROFITS A MONTH) . This is for the US stock market. Again, a very clever man.

That's where the truth is!

When it comes to the real - begins - this account is an investor - is intimate - I do not want to be watched and stuff like that

even three months is not enough! a year - or even two - if not 5

95% of them are at a minimum! if not more!

a very common run-of-the-mill MTS has a better chance! - I do not take merchant ships into account!

But here too, the percentage is about the same - 95% will lose at most 5% will profit!

SoloEgoist:
I read an ad like this: Selling a system with 2-3% a day stably! The price of $ 500! Yes, even 1000, even 2000! WHY?????? Take a loan and pay back the annual interest on the loan in a week, and then get the whole year clean! Only it will not be so, because if there was an advisor giving 3% a day (I'm not talking about 10%, although there are such proposals), it turns out with the calculation of compound interest, any owner of the advisor could increase his deposit for a year by 1877 times! IT MEANS THAT ALL THESE ADS ARE NONSENSE! OR NO????

There is no need to be confused.

The main mistake in this kind of reasoning is that by saying "sell" you unintentionally mean "give away what you have so that you have nothing left". In fact, what is being sold is a copy of the software. This has already been discussed. Read my posts in this thread.

Besides, everyone is different. There are crooks and there are enterprising people. If a swindler buys a sucker, it doesn't mean that the Expert Advisor market is nothing but deceit. True, this market is still gaining momentum.

SK. писал (а):
SoloEgoist:
I read an ad like this: Selling a system 2-3% a day stable! The price of $ 500! Even 1000, even 2000! WHY????? Take a loan and pay back the annual interest on the loan in a week, and then get the whole year net! Only it will not be so, because if there was an advisor giving 3% a day (I'm not talking about 10%, although there are such proposals), it turns out with the calculation of compound interest, any owner of the advisor could increase his deposit for a year by 1877 times! IT MEANS THAT ALL THESE ADS ARE NONSENSE! OR NO????

There is no need to be confused.

The main mistake in this reasoning is that by saying "sell" we unintentionally mean "give away what we have so that we have nothing left". In fact we are selling a copy of the program. This has already been discussed. Read my posts in this thread.

Besides, everyone is different. There are crooks and there are enterprising people. If a swindler buys a sucker, it doesn't mean that the Expert Advisor market is nothing but deceit. True, this market is still gaining momentum.

I agree!

The problem is that everyone wants a grail! To buy for $100 or maybe $2000 - 10k

For such money you can buy a good program that works for a certain period of time ...

When I sell mine I say straight away WHAT works and how it works... you can use it if you can see the trend!

i.e. to prohibit the sale of Jews since 08 02 2008! and the system i wrote for the Championship is perfectly buyable on a trend!

And I have clients who use it that way!

You don't have to expect any great functions from the MTS!

It is enough to set up the mechanics so that it can do what you would do, but you can't sit in front of the computer!

YuraZ:

I asked you a question here 'Please give your expert opinion on the EA and ideas for improvement (EA attached)'. Maybe you could answer it?

Igonter:
D500_Rised:
Does it have a link to its own head processor?
Writes:
Current results for both advisers, from 01/01/2008 to 07/03/2008.
And attached are the tester results.

Attached are firstly the tester results, and secondly the reports from two accounts: demo 67794 and real 17074. It was made specially to compare the results in the tester, on the demo and on the real. I am not writing for you, but for those who may read the blatant slander and take it at face value. You do not have to answer :)
Oh yeah, didn't notice the homemade Excel file. And I'd put the tester results in Excel, too, for consistency. Or into Word.

The management or lease may also make sense because it will all be in the hands and control of the author, who knows his MTS much better, otherwise there are customers who even ask the tester what the hell is this?
Reason: