Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 192

Mischek писал(а) >>

And then real ... not real ...

There's just no point in catching him in a lie.

Yeah, it's funny to watch a bunch of morons who can't even tell the difference between demo and real... :))))

NYROBA >> :

Yeah, it's funny watching a bunch of morons who can't even tell the demo from the real thing... :))))

So if the conversation was with a reasonable person, then another thing, there are a lot of signs that can distinguish the demo from the real deal

(Provided that the man will not forge screens).

And in this case, the adequacy of the count does not happen, so that "with the current development of printing in the West ..." O.Bender

You understand there is no credibility and there can't be any reliable signs either.

NYROBA >> :

Yeah, it's funny watching a bunch of morons who can't even tell the demo from the real thing... :))))

Well, lock it up and you won't have to tell the difference.

In general, I have already written, that in fact it is all the same whether you have a real or demo, because you want to discuss trade, but not your relationship with the dealer.

I've already written in the past, I don't really care if it's real or demo.

Breaking 200 pips in minus (old ones) with 10-40 pips targets - you call this trading on Elliot waves?

If you did as you say and advise, I wouldn't say a crooked word to you.

As it is, it turns out to be nothing but lies. All people make mistakes and there is no trade without slippage, and you are no exception.

NYROBA >> :

Can't (

i give up

and I'm getting a little tired of catching you in the middle of a lie.

like said rid after a year of hanging out on this forum, at least you don't get dumped.

you're in your fifth year

and all your energy is focused on divorcing first graders

you don't have any secret mysterious ts

it's not a system, it's a score after a month and a verdict after a few years

When are you going to settle down with this thread?))) and get down to business!!!

NYROBA >> :

...Expect the rouble to go from 28.20 roubles to 41.65 roubles per $1 early next year.

Thank you very much humanly! Showed my wife to stop kicking me for my dollar investments. Now at least I can rest easy until January.

Actually the question real or demo is very easy to solve - I called (495) 739-11-34 at Fibo and asked about the account 1581806. It turned out that accounts starting with 158 are real. But that's not the point, the point is that he positions his trading according to the Wave Theory but trades completely different and those predictions that he makes are not traded by him, i.e. he does not believe in his predictions. That's why there is no sense in listening to his predictions, moreover, to buy his drawings and look at his markup screens, because he is not even trading by them. And it makes no sense to pay for training because the trading is not done by the principle to be trained. He is trading on some system of his own, although you have to hand it to him, it seems to be profitable at this stage. How profitable this stage has been or will be is anyone's guess.

LeoV >> :
....... He trades on some system of his own, although you have to give him credit, profitable of sorts at some stage.

Not just any system, but a specific one. The trading is performed by the Expert Advisor with pending orders. I even have a copy of it somewhere. I even have a similar one somewhere.

It doesn't have any stops.......

LeoV >> :
Actually the question real or demo is solved very simply - I called (495) 739-11-34 in fibo and asked about the account 1581806. It turned out that accounts starting with 158 are real. But that's not the point, the point is that he positions his trading according to the Wave Theory but trades completely different and those predictions that he makes are not traded by him, i.e. he does not believe in his predictions and those markup screens that he displays are just pictures for beauty. That's why there is no sense in listening to his predictions, moreover, to buy his drawings and look at his markup screens, because he is not even trading by them. And it makes no sense to pay for training because trading is not performed on that principle, on which training would be based. He is trading on some system of his own, although you have to hand it to him, it seems to be profitable at this stage. How profitable this stage has been or will be is anyone's guess.

And who even knows how profitable any stage will be? With a guarantee?

Mischek писал(а) >>

Anyway, if you don't want to prove it's real, there's no way to find out.

And he's arguing with his clone.

Who's the clone this time?

Reason: