[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 362

gip:

I see, so for you this kind of detention is normal. If you get smacked in the head during a detention, the doctor will cure you (see above :))) After treatment, you'll be a little easier :)

For me, not stepping on a rake means not stepping on it. )

break, guys!

the bill is really raw and kinks are everywhere, including the detention shown

Where has MetaDriver gone?

sever30:

Where has MetaDriver gone?

This isn't humour, of course, but I'm curious about the answer to that question myself. It seems there was nothing to ban him for...

You didn't recognise him in his make-up. And it seems even in two.

gip, I am very interested to know your hypotheses. In private.

sanyooooook:
For me, not stepping on a rake means not stepping on it. )

I know, the main thing is not to drink kvass and stand up straight at the sight of a cop :)

Detention for drinking kvass at Prospekt Mira metro. Prospekt Mira. h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-on945go-w

gip:

I know, the main thing is not to drink kvass and at the sight of a cop to stand up straight :)

Detention for drinking kvass at Prospekt Mira metro. Prospekt Mira. h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-on945go-w

I served in the Internal Troops, and the basic rule of non-statutory that I learned, do whatever you want, just do not fall down )

The Chinese say, "No matter howheavy the snow is, the willow branch won't break. It will bend and the snow will fall to the ground. The freed branch straightens up again, heading towards the sun."

sanyooooook:

I served in the army, and the basic rule of non-statutory I learned, do whatever you want, just don't fall down.)

Thieves' psychology.

gip:

Thieving psychology.
worse than
Reason: