What is this all about?! - page 4

What are kickbacks then? (Why do they happen) (but don't flub, I'm sick of it to be honest).

Avals:

Take Profit orders are limit orders. Market and stop orders move the market (they are in fact executed as market orders and do not differ from them).

Stop stop. I do not understand anything.

The stop triggered - the market should not be affected - the score is zero. Your influence is in the past.

Profit triggered - similarly: the account is ALREADY full.

asimox:
What are kickbacks then? (Why do they happen?) (But please don't flub, I'm sick of it, frankly.)

It's long without the flubbing.

Everyone is afraid, offensively and defensively. And the defence is fighting back - they will be kicked.

Hence the kickbacks.

All right, I'll leave my worker peasant....

asimox:
Ok, ok... So here's a question, just to understand the mechanism... Suppose I have billions of dollars! For the entire billion we open downwards. The question is: What happens to the market? Will it shift? If it moves, where will it go? And at what point? (When I open or close a trade)

You are reasoning like in the movie (in the sense that I have a billion, so I can do what I want). Suppose you give a market order on the current Bid of a billion quid to buy Swiss francs.

The broker will look in the glass and see, for example, that the highest limit of the buyer at the price of the order and that the volume is obviously not a billion, but for example 100 million (1000 lots) - the real demand of a buyer or even several buyers. He will open a position for just these 100 millions, and the rest will be put by the Limit order to Offer (Ask) at the price specified by you in the order. In other words, the Bid will move down to the next highest limit, and the Offer will also move down to the price you set in your order.

asimox:
What are kickbacks then? (What do they come from) (but if you don't want to flub, I'm sick of it already to be honest.)

I have already written about this above. Pullbacks/bounces are the same trivial price movement, and only in our minds is it a pullback.

So, if there is a movement, there must be a reason for it. So, we have either fixation of profit(closing of positions) of those who were trending (either by Takeovers, or market closing).

Or a limit order triggering at a certain strong level that traders believe it to be. These pending orders turning into market ones that push the price in the necessary direction.

Well, it's like at the bazaar: "Today they were five ... but very big! And yesterday they were three. But very small."

Avals:

yes I am))

well more on that here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/134596

Come on, please! Stop bending over! Mercy, mercy!

I'll give you a hint - there are buyers by a billion at market price and sellers by a billion at market price. The deal is done - the price won't change no matter how fast the deal is done.

In a market of 20 billion sellers and one billion buyers at the market price. The price will fall regardless of the speed of the transaction.

Demi:

There are 20 billion sellers on the market and a billion buyers at the market price. The price will come down regardless of the speed of transactions.

Right, only it won't go down, it will go up.

paukas:
Right, only it won't go down, it will go up.

Get over it

Demi:

chill out
Use your head, okay?

paukas:
Use your head. Okay?

OK - in the market supply exceeds demand, hence the price goes down.

Think.

Reason: