[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 176

Svinozavr:
Oh, man, you guys... You haven't read the author.
That is the question...

===
))) At least read Lozinski's translation. Boris Leonidovich's (Pasternak's) is far from the original.

gip:

And what does this quote from the "bad first quarto", which contains less than half the text of "Hamlet" prove (or demonstrate) ?

Introduction to Wikipedia ? :-)

Yurixx:

And what does this quote from the "bad first quarto", which contains less than half the text of "Hamlet" prove (or demonstrate) ?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/107559/page168

and trace pg.

Yurixx:

Proves nothing, it's just another variant to that discussion earlier in this thread.
Met it on the internet from some pepper and remembered that the pigsaurus gave the original wording, and it seems to be even more original here.
I'm no connoisseur of Shakespeare and I read it in the Swinosaurus version.

---

In case you haven't noticed, the words are different there :)

Yeah, yeah. I read it, I know. But it's kind of like gip decided to correct Svinozavr's correction. :-)

And in doing so he quoted from the very first edition (the so-called "bad first quarto"), which is not a good argument.

OK, forget it.

Yurixx:

Yeah, yeah. I read it, I know. But it looks like gip decided to correct Svinozavr's correction. :-)

And in doing so, he quoted from the very first edition (the so-called "bad first quarto"), which is not a good argument.

All right, forget it.

Is this scan a fake? Those bourgeois, always trying to deceive the common people :)))

I have a series of stories here, very funny, but... It's got foul language, and it's very frank. Should I edit it, or should I put it "as is"?

Correct, grell. If you change a famous word to "bleep", it doesn't change the essence of the story.

I don't think the author of the stories will give you any claims for deviating from "as is".

Man, it's tougher than that :))) How about a link to the creation?

grell:
Man, it's tougher than that :))) How about a link to the creation?

Then with a warning: "Warning, profanity!".

I guess.

Reason: