Feasibility of the forum participants meeting in Moscow - page 2

Alexey Busygin:
There's nothing wrong with that!
There's nothing wrong with what? The meeting or the handing over of the keys. In case you haven't noticed, it says at the end that this is a joke.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
We also require a passport when buying a SIM card.
Then it is called "with registration".

I'll give you my phone number in a private message if I'm free, we'll meet. It's even better outdoors.) It's hot in Moscow. In a cafe, I don't know, very tedious.
Only I'm not into forex))

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Thanks, I will. You can access the forum from any internet cafe, can't you?
You can go anywhere, there's always a vf within 100 metres, even if you can't get a signal on your phone.

fxsaber:
Is it legal? Or are these used SIMs with a history of who knows what?
Brand new SIMs, with a balance on the account. There's no law against having 100 or 1000 SIM cards from different operators.

Server Muradasilov:
A brand new SIM card with a balance on it. There is no law against having 100-1000 SIM cards from different operators.
I do not understand the problem at all.)

Server Muradasilov:
Greetings Yusuf, how will you buy a SIM card on arrival (practically at every step they sell it without registration - 100 rubles), send me the number in a personal message, I will try to get out for a meeting.

And why would Yusuf buy a SIM card, necessarily off the shelf and unregistered?

Where are you taking Yusuf?

The witch hunt is on.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

And why would Yusuf buy a SIM card, necessarily off the shelf and unregistered?

Where are you taking Yusuf?

Judging by the "can we arrange a meeting for 2-3 days in a cafe or elsewhere", a huge bash is planned!
Other reasons to hang out for a couple of days in a cafe I do not see. That's what the left sim is for so as not to compromise Yusuf in an altered state of consciousness :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:
Judging by the "can we arrange a meeting for 2-3 days in a cafe or somewhere else", a big bash is planned!
I don't see any other reason to hang out in a cafe for a couple or three days. That's what the left sim is for so as not to compromise Yusuf in an altered state of consciousness:-)

Now, the details are emerging.

Yusuf did not speak about drinking - his desire to meet and socialize (he indicated the subject of communication at once) does not follow from drinking, moreover, Yusuf will be under supervision of his two daughters (and it is already serious).

And here -- to Yusuf immediately on arrival -- surely at the airport (before he is in safe hands of his daughters) they insist on buying SIM card by hand without registration.

And now the purpose of all this outrage is known -- to change Yusufu's mind.

Reason: