[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 768

Yeah, that's what I thought when I saw the picture. If Mishek hadn't been kicked out, he would have posted it himself.
TheXpert:
Yeah, that's what I thought when I saw the picture. If Mishek hadn't been kicked out, he would have posted it himself.

What do you mean, kicked out?
Went to 5 and won't come back. Hurtful :)
>

There was no sex in the USSR. But there were gays...

>

A prime example of false correlations:


Mathemat:

A prime example of false correlations:

A prime example of misguided judgement!

;)

here the time is sort of in comparison. So?

How many negative events have there been in that time period?

Where are the correlations?

Mathemat:

A prime example of false correlations:



classc !!!!
ReziDent: [Guess the Country from the Picture, p. 766]
There's only one way to kill yourself: up against the wall.