profitability 43! - page 31

to delyus

I propose you the following deal:

You choose a DC, and I open a real account there for 1000 c.u. I give you the trader's password ( in the branch you can or cannot password - investor).

And you trade with your expert (who gives it to you).

I am not greedy and I am ready to transfer 43% of my profit every week.

Do you agree?

wow!!!, just got here and there it is!))) cool. from may 1st i agree to the demo

delyus:
You just got here, and here it is!))) Cool. From May 1st I agree to the demo.

Delus, you must not have slept well.

You got tasheal giving you a grand in real quid, and now you're talking about a demo...

When are we going to see your minireal?

Goldik,

I don't see the point, at least not here. you have to consider the pros and cons first. this is no joke, the wrong move could ruin the whole business.

If we were able to carry such a load, we probably wouldn't be selling something that can be used to make money, but now the risks are divided - you take an advisor and risk yourself as much as you want, any way you want, anywhere you want. I have had personal experience at a bank, an investment fund and a private asset management company. There is so much headache and unrelated bureaucracy that there is no time left for trading. even worse is when a client starts trying to manage and get nervous. even if the client is a model one, I personally do not need it.

Such caution when the minireal is better than the tester? It is illogical, to say the least...

After all, you can stop trading after a series of losing trades, keeping risks under control. And you can not be greedy with the lot, regardless of the size of the deposit.

By the way, you somehow did not notice the question: when will we see the investment password or monitoring of your minireal?

delyus:

We've been given 10,000, but you have to understand the responsibility.

Delus, you're lying. It's not about responsibility, you just understand that you'll make zero cents from this grand or 10K, and you'll also get yourself in trouble (at least with sales).

A prime example of this is Batter. No one doubts the success of his MTS. But he does not sell it, and takes money for management. Because he is confident in his MTS - the direct opposite of you.

And in this case (sales):

delyus:

... We probably wouldn't be selling something that you can earn on cheap. But this way the risks are divided - you take the advisor and risk as much as you want, however you want and wherever you want.

the risks are zero and the income is guaranteed.

We don't know what kind of person the bettor is, we don't know if the person can understand his EA on his own and many details. maybe he likes DU or his EA needs to be constantly optimized and only he can do better or he doesn't want to bother with sales. in essence, we know nothing. so why guess? i stated all my views in previous posts

delyus:

Goldik,

I don't see why not, at least here. you have to think of the pros and cons first. this is no joke, the wrong move could ruin the whole business.

Why not demonstrate a successful demo account?) What other expediency?) It turns out that there is no confirmation of robustness of the Expert Advisor sold by Delus at least on a demo, except for demonstration of one-day accounts in this thread. So the reference to Sergey's sit and his EA is not accidental, all the facts of fraud and forgery are obvious, and given the commercial benefits derived from it, the complainant among the disgruntled buyers should be found and the case turns into a lawsuit ...

Sergey, it's time to put the ad on the fraudster Delus back, he doesn't want to prove the opposite:)

First of all, nowhere on pay-rouble it says that profitability is proven on the real account. Secondly, if all tester models coincide and you can see that there is no inside bar and tick work, then how different can tester and demo-real be? right, demo is hardly at all, and real by the slippage, but slippage can be not only against us but also in our favour, so you think yourself, nerds))

Reason: