profitability 43! - page 33

Vinin:
sergindo:
Reshetov:
sergindo:
The International Championships' Deleuze, let's go to the Championships and see what your EA is worth

I hope this is a joke, I'm proposing a championship where you don't have to post the Expert Advisor, but only the investment password and account number.

Ay Ay Reshetov, I hope this is a joke I'm suggesting to the championship where you do not need to post the Expert Advisor itself, only the password and account number, I will post them myself in the evening, and why do I need an EA of Delus, mine is good enough for me:)

I do not need it, I will post it tonight. I think there is nothing else.

To be honest with you, I don't understand you a bit, are you for Deleuze to be involved or what the hell?

sergindo:
Vinin:
sergindo:
Reshetov:
Sergindo:
The International Championships' Deleuze, let's go to the Championships and see what your EA is worth

I hope this is a joke, I'm proposing a championship where you don't have to post the Expert Advisor, but only the investment password and account number.

Ay Ay Reshetov, I hope this is a joke I'm offering to the championship where you do not need to put the Expert Advisor itself, only the password and account number, I will put them myself in the evening, and why do I need an EA of Delus, mine is good enough for me:)

I do not need it, I will post it tonight. I think there is nothing else.

Vine I do not understand you a little honestly, you want to Deleuw to participate or whatever?

I'm curious myself. There's just too much talk.

I see he got registered, but his conditions are different from everyone else.

demo and real on alparI in bars is the same (in volume) but the mini is not

I'll throw in my five cents.

<>

profitable adviser

fxrobots писал (а): profitable Expert Advisor

It reminds me of Buy Forever

Short positions (% winners)13 (38.46%) Long positions (% winners)176 (66.48%)

Sellov's probably so that (did not know about the catch)

Reason: