FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 140

Just in case, it's perfectly acceptable to go like this as well.... Of course IMHO...

Is there a lot of buy on the dollar/yen? Probably going to go under soon and then up

s_aullma:
Is there a lot of buy on the dollar/yen? Probably going to go under soon and then up

The JNB is threatening to intervene to bring the yen down a bit to support the producers, maybe a "buy on rumour-sell on fact" model will materialise.

The forum is boring today, no one is writing, no one is sharing their views on the market. OK, I'm off to the beach....)) Happy trading, everyone....

ZetM:

Just in case, it's perfectly acceptable to go like this as well.... Of course IMHO...

So far the trend is winning, so it's likely ...

DragonSL:

So far the trend is winning, so a likely scenario ...
Beats the support line....

ZetM:

Nothing personal, but this is the third high on your wave layout...can we trash the wave analysis? as super duper you don't know it...

Broke through what it didn't need to break through....(((( It turns out that the whole day is a local correction, like a 4-wave. The last rally hasn't happened yet and it's coming. I think that now, we will start to form the last 5-wave growth. The form of the movement may be an impulse or a KDT, there are no other forms of movement for the 5-wave. (KDT - final diagonal triangle).

seolink74:
Nothing personal but this is the third high on your wave markup...maybe trash the wave analysis? however super duper you know it...
It's nothing personal. I'm fine with it. If my thoughts, annoy you, just don't read my posts, and don't pay attention to me. The principle is simple...... Let the baby have his fun, he's not bothering anyone....)))) Or does he?

margaret:
Beats the support line....

Still, MT5 is a great forum:

We're going north now.

No, south.

and fuck you...

fuck you ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Reason: