profitability 43! - page 16

timbo писал (а): So what are you wasting your time for? Get real...!
The question is, why are you wasting your time? Why are you wasting your time? delyus, stop poking water in a bowl, run to the real!

granit77:
Timbo wrote: So what are you wasting your time for? Get to the real thing now!...
If I had any doubt about it I would use the opportunity of confirming or invalidating all my fears about the attitude of brokers to scalpers. delyus, stop poking water in a bucket, go to the real!
We do not want to hear any jokes. Put your money where your mouth is. If you believe in something, you have to prove it. And the most important thing is to do it for yourself, so you won't regret the missed opportunities later on - what if it had worked?

The stated "concerns about" do not need practical confirmation, they are already the result of generalised experience of many people.

P.S. 100 bucks and other micro forex is not money

Leave me alone, I will not put it on the real and I don't advise you to do it either, what are you clinging to, do you believe in fairy tales?)

I have a long term expert and I am quite happy with him

Happy Holidays, men!

I've read the whole thread, so let me put in my five cents.

About small spreads, there is a company (a subsidiary of WHC), there are Wednesdays for 6 pairs of singles, here http://www.goldencontract.ru/spec-forex

Currency pair Deal volume 1 lot Min. price change Spread Stop & Limit level
EURUSD EUR 100000 0.0001 1 point 4
GBPUSD GBP 100000 0.0001 1 point 3
AUDUSD AUD 100000 0.0001 1 point 3
USDJPY USD 100000 0.01 1 point 4
USDCHF USD 100000 0.0001 1 point 3
USDCAD USD 100000 0.0001 1 point 3

By the way, there is an article on their forum saying that one guy who supposedly made 30 000$ on his real account and they let him withdraw it. Here http://www.procapital.ru/showpost.php?p=92619&postcount=3 Although I do not exclude fraud. They have one unpleasant thing to worry about, they have supposedly switched off the experts for 1.5 months because of some server problems, but they promise to switch them on soon.

As for pipsing, you can enter a small deposit and if the system really works not only in the tester and the demo, but also in the real trading, quickly withdraw profit when doubling or even earlier and when you withdraw the initial amount you can breathe easier and not so worried that the withdrawal may be blocked. And of course continue (as long as they allow to earn) to withdraw part of the profit... so that the account does not grow much... Then, if anything, you can withdraw funds and open a new account and so on again until they begin to interfere with work ... I did that a couple of years ago with UTG while they were still alive.

ALEX_SPB_RU:
.... You can quickly withdraw your profits when you double or even earlier, and when you withdraw the initial amount, you can breathe easier and not worry so much...
Aren't you disgusted with this "strategy"? This is the psychology of the petty crook. It is like stealing groceries in a supermarket - you can quickly slip it into your pocket, skip over the till and breathe easier.

I noticed that when I place a lot on the real, the DC does not give a 1-2 pips price jump at once like on the demo and only when there is a strong movement it moves it, so the difference is essentially with the demo. But I am ready to try your EA for a real account with depo 500$ (I am very eager to try) I will post results. Write to sotmoscow@yandex.ru or 301913142

timbo:
ALEX_SPB_RU:
.... You can quickly withdraw your profit after doubling or even earlier, and when you withdraw the initial amount, you can breathe easier and not worry so much...
Aren't you disgusted with such a "strategy"? This is the psychology of the petty crook. It's like stealing groceries in a supermarket - you just slip it into your pocket, go through the till, and you can breathe easier.

Of course it is disgusting!!! When a person is sick at him flowing snot, sore throat, watery eyes - it too disgusting, but it is the reaction of the body to the disease and so he fights it. It is the same here!

In this situation I am not the cheater, but most of our, and not only DCs. We have rules prescribed in the contract, am I violating any of them by my actions? - I have no rules, they have no rules for scalping, or not even for pipsing, and playing intraday to earn 20-50% a day, and finally, just work profitably)? But they play quotes and do not let me close the market without requotes or large slippages and play against me intentionally, and then they may refuse to withdraw funds. The last transaction at UTG took me at least 7 minutes to close, with requotes popping up every time much larger than the spread and that in a quiet market.

ALEX_SPB_RU:
timbo:
ALEX_SPB_RU:
.... If you want to withdraw your profit quickly after doubling or even earlier and when you withdraw the initial amount you can breathe easier and don't have to worry so much...
Don't you hate this "strategy"? This is the psychology of the petty crook. It is like stealing food in a supermarket - he quickly pocketed it, skipped over the till and can breathe easier.

Of course it is disgusting! When a person is sick his nose is running, sore throat, runny eyes are also disgusting but it is the body's response to the disease and the way it fights it. It is the same here!

I am not the cheater in this situation, but most of our DCs, and not just the DCs. We have rules prescribed in the contract, am I violating any of them with my actions? - I have no rules, they have no rules for scalping, or not even for pipsing, and playing intraday to earn 20-50% a day, and finally, just work profitably)? But they play quotes and do not let me close the market without requotes or large slippages and play against me intentionally, and then they may refuse to withdraw funds. I closed the last deal with UTG for at least 7 minutes and every time requotes jumped out much more than the spread on a quiet market.

There is actually a little war going on between us and the DCs. We are all well aware that our trades do not make it to the market in most cases. The DC is making money on you and me. And if we can get something back, it's pretty good. But unfortunately. the rules of this war (fight) are not set by you and me. We play by someone else's rules. And if there is an opportunity to pinch a slice of the pie, then there is nothing wrong with it.

Vinin:

There is actually a little war going on between us and the DCs. We are all well aware that our trades do not make it to the market in most cases. The DC is making money on you and me. And if we can get something back, it's pretty good. But unfortunately. the rules of this war (fight) are not set by you and me. We play by someone else's rules. And if there is an opportunity to pinch a slice of the pie, then there is nothing wrong with it.

Maybe look for another DC? I for one don't doubt for a second that my DC won't cheat. The issue of non-payment is simply impossible. That is, not non-payment is impossible, but even the question of non-payment is impossible. Just brokerage company is located in a decent country with strict control by appropriate authorities. Plus it has a long history.
Our site is located in a respectable country with strict regulatory bodies. Trading for 100 bucks is impossible, there is no 0 spread. It's all self-deception. It's not trading, it's hoping to "pinch a slice".
DC is not an enemy, it's an ally and even a servant that provides service. You have to pay for it. If you pay decently, you get adequate service. If you want to trade for free, be prepared that the servant will steal, because he also needs to eat.
Reason: