Tendential planimetry method - page 14

tara:

Nothing is impossible in terms of implementation. Sometimes it's not understandable in terms of target. I'm only here for a second:)

I have my doubts. Are you saying that there is no limitation in terms of computational capability?

And if you imagine that the number of MAs or ki-filters in the fan is more than 1000, it's probably not realistic at all. + If you take something else instead of MA that is calculated in your own way, it will probably be impossible.

Trololo:

I have my doubts. Are you saying that there are no limitations on computational power?

And if you imagine that the number of MAs or ki-filters in the fan is more than 1000, it's probably not realistic at all. + If instead of MA we initially use something else, which is calculated in its own way.

You'll have to formulate a goal. We will think about the task, if it makes sense. And the computational complexity is yet to come:)

tara:
So far, I have given some general principles and ideas for people. We will think over the objectives, if they make sense. And you still have to live up to the computational complexity :)

I did not intend to nag the code here, but set out a vision of cluster posttrophy in continuation of the topic .

how else in the index construction within the framework of this topic of the topic of the topic to take into account dynamics not of closes but of returns - so far it is thought only by replacement of closes with a balance line, + possibility to substitute any other thing instead of MA .

As for the purpose, I would like to say the following: similar design I made for one pair (using pairs that make up the original pair), there were moments of anticipation - phase change in the synthetic was earlier, but it was only a sign change, not how much the pair should pass. similar effects should be shown in the above method.

+ For now, I have shown general principles and ideas.

Trololo:

Is it possible to construct balance lines instead of pair charts, then a fan of dashes from them, and then only the index fan?

You are making things more complicated. We take the balance chart, find the first big draw, open the price chart and thoroughly investigate why this draw occurred. We carry out the same work with other plums. We do everything with our hands and heads. It is long and unpleasant work, as a result of which we have "process awareness".

What the fuck is a balance chart as you understand it, Trololo?

Would you like to keep a two-sided translation dictionary of Russian into Edik's language handy?

Trololo:

I wasn't going to nag the code here, but set forth a vision of cluster posttrophy as a continuation of the topic . developed a broader vision of the planimetry method.

how else in the index construction within the framework of this topic of the topic of the topic to take into account dynamics not of closes but of returns - so far it is thought only by replacement of closes with a balance line, + possibility to substitute any other thing instead of MA .

As for the purpose, I would like to say the following: I made such a design for one pair (using pairs that make up the original pair), there were moments of anticipation - the phase change in the synthetic was earlier, but it was only a sign change, not how much the pair should pass.

+ For now, the general principles and ideas are explained.

I don't understand the possibility of substituting any other thing in place of MA. I don't know anything about similar constructions you did for one pair. I am not interested in this verbal diarrhea at all - I am not an enterobiologist.

Describe everything from scratch. Without getting into discussions. What exactly you want to do and why. Maximum physics and minimum emotion.

If I see the point, I'll do it myself and give it to you.

From scratch. Loud and clear. Not necessarily fast.

Mathemat:

What the fuck is a balance chart as you understand it, Trololo?

Would you like to keep a two-sided translation dictionary of Russian into Edik's language handy?

for example for one pair - it's the number of pips multiplied by the value of one pip in the base currency

. for example for the euro USD it's not a change in pips but in the deposit currency =(F2)*10000*10 where f2 (just copied from excel) is the difference between the quotes of say 1.3256-1.3258. for other pairs as well.

I can of course use points (number of pips), but I don't know how to include them in the cluster construction, because point values are different for different pairs and there is a mismatch in comparison.

Trololo:

For example, for one pair - the number of pips multiplied by the value of one pip in the base currency

for example for EURUSD this is change not in pips but in the currency of the deposit =(F2)*10000*10 where f2 (just copied from excel) is the difference between quotes, say 1.3256-1.3258.

I can of course use pips (number of pips), but I don't know how to fit them into the cluster construction, because the value of pips is different for different pairs and there is a mismatch when comparing them.

Entered the discussion. I have reflected on my suggestion.

Trololo:
Let me put it another way.
Reason: