How can I tell if an advisor is being knocked out by the DC?

How can I tell if my brokerage company is shutting the EA down? The Expert Advisor just stops trading, and there are no errors in opening or closing orders. The server is Sig-Lite.

Fedor_a:
How can I tell if my brokerage company is shutting the EA down? The Expert Advisor just stops trading, and there are no errors in opening or closing orders. Sig-Lite server.

IsTradeAllowed

Fedor_a:
How can I tell if my brokerage company is shutting the EA down? The Expert Advisor just stops trading, and there are no errors in opening or closing orders. Sig-Lite server.
By the way, what do you mean by "no errors"? The EA sends an order and no error is returned? Or the EA simply does nothing, it does not even try to open? - Then the problem is with the Expert Advisor, not with the DC.

timbo:
Fedor_a:
How can I tell if an EA is being knocked out by a DC? The Expert Advisor just stops trading and does not get any error when opening or closing orders. Sig-Lite server.
By the way, what do you mean by "no errors"? The Expert Advisor sends an order and no error is returned? Or the EA simply does nothing, not even trying to open? - Then the problem is in the Expert Advisor and not in the DC.
The Expert Advisor works normally on a demo account and opens trades. But it works on a real account just once, opens position, then the trade is closed on TP or SL and does not open again. It does not show errors when it should open. I know what functions to use to poll the server, maybe some other way?

And the expert is his own or someone else's.

Vinin:
And the expert is his own or someone else's.
Own

So poll the server if you know the functions. There'll be some certainty, but for now it's just guessing by coffee grounds.
However, the description sounds like a problem with the expert. Isn't the expert a pipsqueak, by any chance? Maybe he's like a win-win guy in the contest... Or rather, it's not working.

Does the assessor use a condition check? Any condition (if any, which one)

timbo:
So poll the server if you know the functions. There'll be some certainty, but for now it's just guessing by coffee grounds.
However, the description sounds like a problem with the expert. Isn't the expert a pipsqueak, by any chance? Maybe he's like a win-win guy in the contest... Or rather, it's not working.
Pipsyuk, but not so evil TP=15 pips. I tried it on demo, it works on real account, I start it during the day, but it doesn't work at night. I have been suffering with this for days. Do you think theIsTradeAllowed() function will detect it if my Expert Advisor is the only one prohibited to trade?

Vinin:
Does the assessor use a condition check? Any condition (if any, which one)
First of all I try to find out what error is showing up and then to fix it. Only so far GetlastError does not give out anything.

Fedor_a писал (а): Пипсюк, но не такой злостный TP=15 пунктов. Сам делал на демо работает на реале днем запускаю работает, ночью не работает. И так далее несколько дней подряд мучаюсь.
The settings on the demo server and on the real server may be different.
Go by expert code and log all checks/conditions. See what is not working - different from the demo.
This is after you check the status on all items.
But it seems to me that the EA just doesn't see the opportunity for trading with those settings that are on the real server, i.e. no one forbids it, but it doesn't want to.

Reason: