How can I tell if an advisor is being knocked out by the DC? - page 4

Can the DC disable the ability to use a DLL?
Like bool IsDllsAllowed( )

If the DC has this capability, then another option.

VBAG:

Well, this is unlikely. We may disable auto-trading and it does not matter whether we use a dll or not. That's why there is no such a function in DC

Meat:
VBAG:

Well, this is unlikely. It only needs to prohibit auto-trading and it does not matter whether it is a dll or not. That's why there is no such function in DC
I think so, too. But this question worries me.
And it is very interesting to know the opinion of the developers to avoid misinterpretations.

VBAG:
Meat:
VBAG:

I don't think so. It only has to prohibit auto-trading, and it doesn't matter if there is a dll or not. That's why there is certainly no such function
I think so, too. But this question worries me.
And it is very interesting to know the developers' point of view on this to avoid misinterpretations.

People be serious, how can DC recognize your toolkit ????? dll (or third-party program signals) outside xls.... DC is not "big brother", it doesn't need it) It's a contrived problem.

VBAG:

No.

Gentlemen, stop speculating on empty space. In any case, calling IsTradeAllowed() is enough to understand whether there is a right to trade from the EA or not. There are no exceptions.

If you're not sure of the correctness of the programme, you'd better take into account the drawings and the commentaries.

Renat:
VBAG:

No.

Gentlemen, stop speculating on empty space. In any case, it is sufficient to call IsTradeAllowed() to understand whether we have the right to trade from the EA or not. There are no exceptions.

If you're not sure of the correctness of the programme, you'd better take into account the drawings and the commentaries.
Thank you for your reply.

Renat:
...it is sufficient to call IsTradeAllowed() to understand whether there is a right to trade from the EA or not. No exceptions.
You are wrong here. As for prohibiting of Expert Advisors by a broker, you cannot check it with any function! I'm speaking from my own experience.
IsTradeAllowed says true, but the order is not sent and, as I already wrote above, error 133 is returned and "trading by experts is prohibited" is shown in the journal.
It would be good if you would introduce some special function for checking if trading is prohibited by broker. Otherwise we have to check for error 133 after a trade operation has been attempted

!:))
"He almost drove me crazy, proving to me that I don't exist" (Woland)

Meat:
Renat:
...it's enough to call IsTradeAllowed() to understand whether there is a right to trade from the EA or not. No exceptions.
You are wrong here. As for prohibiting of Expert Advisors by a broker, you cannot check it with any function! I am speaking from my own experience.
IsTradeAllowed says true, but the order is not sent and, as I have already written above, error 133 is returned and "trading by experts is prohibited" is written in the journal.
It would be good if you would introduce some special function for checking if trading is prohibited by broker. Otherwise we have to check for error 133 after a trade operation has been attempted
Thank you for the reply, so far I've added a few delayed order sends if it doesn't open. Will look at the logs at the end of the day today.

Google "OrderSendReliable", it seems to be on the advice of the current leader of the Champ. It's a very decent library.
Reason: