Championship. Rules. clause III.6.6 is unclear :-)

Hello!

I have a question about the rules, firstly quote the paragraph:

"Make at least 5 informed trades in the first 8 months (2008.01.01 - 2008.08.01) of the check and 3 months of the competition". I do not understand the meaning of the word conscious! What does it mean?

But I am interested in another question, maybe someone can explain it to me clearly.

Here is a quote from the championship rules:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can use:

one expert (placed in /experts directory)

• one data file (placed in the /experts/files directory) in any format, except executable
  • up to 5 custom indicators (can be placed in the directory /experts/indicators); there are no limitations on the use of built-in indicators
  • up to 5 libraries (to be placed in /experts/libraries)
  • -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I want to use lot_lib.mqh library , but it fits in MetaTrader 4\experts\include; what should I do?

poiskspider писал (а) >>
If I want to use lot_lib.mqh library , but it fits in MetaTrader 4\experts\include; what should I do and how should I do it?

When compiling the Expert Advisor, the code from the library becomes part of the Expert Advisor, so there is no need to upload the mqh library to the server

David177 писал (а) >>

Hello!

I have this question about the rules, firstly quote the paragraph:

"Make at least 5 informed trades in the first 8 months (2008.01.01 - 2008.08.01) of the check and 3 months of the competition". I do not understand the meaning of the word conscious! What is meant by it?

Replace "conscious" with "full" -- i.e. at least 5 trades must be opened AND closed (either manually or with stops).

xeon писал (а) >>

When compiling the Expert Advisor, the code from the library becomes part of the Expert Advisor, so there is no need to upload the mqh library to the server

There has already been a discussion on this topic, and it seems to have been corrected.

David177 писал (а) >>

I have this question about the rules, first I will quote the clause:

"Make at least 5 informed trades in the first 8 months (2008.01.01 - 2008.08.01) of the check and 3 months of the competition". I do not understand the meaning of the word conscious! What is meant by it?

"Conscious" for the case that the trades are exactly logical and not sham. For example, you can stupidly open and close 5 trades with a minimum lot for the sake of the rule. In our case, such trades would be considered sham trades.

TheXpert писал (а) >>

Replace "deliberate" with "full" - i.e. at least 5 trades must be opened AND closed (either manually or with stops).

Well, you should have written it right away, because I thought "informed" meant something like "the moment of entry must occur under well-defined conditions", not at any logically inexplicable moment.

Renat писал (а) >>

"Conscious" for the case that the trades are exactly logical and not sham. For example, you can stupidly open and close 5 trades with a minimum lot for the sake of the rule. In our case, such trades would be considered sham.

Ah, so I was thinking right after all...

poiskspider писал (а) >>

But I am interested in another question, maybe someone can clearly explain me.

If I want to use lot_lib.mqh library , but it fits in MetaTrader 4\experts\include; what should I do?

This point is fixed on the personal page of each participant (but the manual may not be corrected).

One more question: if the majority of the trades close with zero or minimal profit as a result of an order being set to No Loss, will it be considered as pipsing?

xrust писал (а) >>
One more question: if as a result of an order being set to "No loss" most of the trades are closed with zero or minimal profit, will it be considered as a pips?

It will be counted if there are 25% of such orders.

Reason: