Why don't they take the pips away from the champions? - page 19

strelec писал(а) >>

And the second question - will the destruction of the code be confirmed by some kind of document?

Do you really think that your code is so unique and you have to destroy it like destroying documents containing state secrets?) Then why would you sell it? It's an end to its uniqueness.

What are they going to strip it for? Is it less than 25% inside the spread?

Figar0 >> :

What is it going to be chipped for? Does it not stack up to less than 25% inside the spread?

Renat 26.11.2008 22:06

Gentlemen, no one is saying that there will be disqualification of pips who passed the rules. I don't know what to do with them, they were tested by the rules.

Only the participant named strelec is out of luck, as he does not consider the tool settings and now his Expert Advisor shows tens of error messages. This is a real violation of championship technical conditions and he has to be removed from the course.

Renat >> :

Spreads are fixed and have not changed.

I'm sorry. I must have looked in the wrong terminal.

strelec >> :

A legitimate question arises - where will the deposit earned so far go, or will it also be wiped out?

And a second question - will the destruction of the code be confirmed by some kind of document?

Simply, the account will go to the last pages of the list of participants, and it will be documented in the Jury's decision.

All experts will be deleted after the end of the Championship.

Renat писал(а) >>

The account will simply go to the last pages of the competitors' list, and will be documented in the Jury's decision.

All EAs will be deleted after the end of the Championship.

And the deposit?

strelec >> :

>> And the deposit?

>>Explain yourself more clearly, please.

Pavel Vladimirovich probably just wants the number itself to remain in history. It's a very respectable figure.

Renat писал(а) >>

The spreads are fixed and have not changed.

Renat!

For me, as for many, the question remains unclear - why aren't the spreads increasing? If the championship is positioned as a championship in the real, market conditions - you will see how different trading systems behave in real conditions.

You will see how different trading systems behave under real, market conditions. Which of these trading strategies and tactics are effective and which are not.
Not increasing spreads leads to all sorts of strange situations. All of your sponsors have long since changed spreads and I think that the stopgaps have also changed, while the championship is taking place in pre-crisis conditions, although the quotes are not pre-crisis because you cannot regulate volatility - it regulates itself. What does this situation have to do with?

Mathemat >> :

Pavel Vladimirovich probably just wants the number itself to remain in history. It's a very solid figure.

Everything remains in the history, including all reports, charts, trades and trading logs. Take a look at the account statuses of previous competitors, please.

We hold the Open Championship on purpose, to show the whole process and save a lot of accumulated information.

strelec, the number will remain. In 2007 admadinata was disqualified with a score of 49474.78, but he ended up being 545th.

Reason: