Wishes for MQL5 - page 109

Urain писал(а) >>

I couldn't find a thread for the MT-5 tester, so I'm posting it here:

I'm talking about Equity and Balance lines,

In my opinion, the most honest line would be the line based on the cumulative minimum value,

How is it? --> (take two values in a point, the Equity value and the Balance value and which of them is less - that is plotted on the line).

Such a line would reveal all the faults of the trading system, I would like to see in the 5's tester the possibility of displaying such a variation.

It's debatable. Many will not be comfortable with such an interpretation.

stringo >> :

The issue is resolved through SendMail.

The issue can indeed be solved via SendMail by configuring the cellular operator to duplicate incoming messages from a certain mailbox by sms to the phone. But sending sms does not work for now and the settings in this tab are not saved in MetaTrader. :-(

Dear developers, in my opinion, in order to port MT4-strategies (and write new ones) we miss the example of two simple independent strategies, which can trade simultaneously on a single trading instrument, without interfering with each other.

betmen писал(а) >>

The issue can indeed be solved via SendMail by configuring the mobile network operator to duplicate incoming messages from a certain mailbox by sms to the phone. But sending sms does not work in 5 and the settings in this tab are not saved in MetaTrader. :-(

The functionality is just not fully developed here. We are working on it.

getch писал(а) >>
Dear developers, for porting MT4-strategies (and writing new ones) I think there is a lack of example of two simple independent strategies, which can trade simultaneously on the same trading instrument without interfering with each other.

In fact, one example is enough. But with two different majors. An example would be.

stringo >> :

In fact, one example is enough. But with two different majors. There will be an example.

Yes, one example with different majicies is enough. Clarifying the term "independent":

- strategies can be run on different computers connected to the same trading account;

- strategies have a way to stop, with the closing of that part of the aggregate position which they generated;

- Switching strategies off on one computer and then on again on another does not affect the trading result.

stringo писал(а) >>

The issue is resolved via SendMail.

It can be solved, but it takes a long time, sometimes up to several minutes, which is not much in principle, but sometimes it is critical. It's probably easier to buy communicator)).

stringo писал(а) >>

The functionality here is just not fully worked out. We are working on it

The thing is, I've encountered that messages from terminal to mailbox are filtered by anti-SPAM filter and messages simply stop coming (at mail.ru this situation).

I've already asked this question on the forum, searched for the cause and ways around it, if SMS can't solve it, it's probably easier to rent some mail-server or something like that... Ok, let's solve this problem somehow)))

Cynepycnex >> :

The thing is that I have encountered that messages from the terminal to the mailbox are filtered by the anti-SPAM filter and the messages simply stop coming (at mail.ru this situation).

I've already asked this question on the forum, searched for the cause and ways around it, if SMS can't solve it, it's probably easier to rent some mail-server or something like that... Okay, let's solve this problem somehow)))

Try this method.

WHEN WILL THE PLATFORM BE SET UP TO SERVE THE TRADER AND NOT THE CLIENT....INSTEAD OF EXPANDING OPPORTUNITIES IN MT5 THE OPPOSITE IS TRUE....TO REDUCE POSSIBLE TRADES...(EG OFFSETTING ON SHORT AND LONG POSITIONS) AND EVEN NONSENSE TO CHANGE THE VERY POSITIONS UNDER CERTAIN CONDITIONS....ONLY AN IDIOT WOULD TRADE ON 5M IF THE CHOICE WAS BETWEEN MT4 AND MT5
Reason: