Wishes for MQL5 - page 58

Rosh >> :
Set up the desired graphic and save it as a template with the name default.tpl.

Thank you! Roche

Didn't know, turns out everything I described is already there...

---

"in the world often an idea - long ago implemented"

" :-) everything has been done long ago - before us, you just have to know "

We need such a feature.

When Metatrader loads, if the Internet is connected, the history is swapped immediately (or with a delay).

A command line option is needed to start Metatrader as if the Internet is not connected. In order to download only the history data that is in the history folder. And further connection of the Internet from the terminal using an option or a hotkey.

This is needed in various situations. One of the situations is as follows. When loading the history, the indicator can cause a hang of the terminal (Metatrader). And not always. To deal with it, I have to constantly disconnect the network cable to disconnect the Internet. Then I have to connect it to check the changes made in the program.

Perhaps this has already been implemented in some way. I would be grateful if you could let me know.

All double numbers should always be as accurate as possible, and when passed to the appropriate functions where they are required as a price or lot, should be automatically normalised to the required number of decimal places, based on Digits or whatever for the lot.

It's inhumane to baffle traders with the issue of normalizing double as well. 8-()

Perhaps, after calling such a function, the variable passed as a parameter should be returned normalized. That is, the variable is passed by reference and its value is changed after returning from the function.

In the graph, when moving an object (line, etc.), it would be good to show its previous position, where it was before it was moved, as in Rumus1.

And the cursor to set the vertical line should cover the whole height of the chart, including indicator subwindows.

And in the status bar, write not only the candlestick parameters, but also time/price coordinates for the current cursor position in the chart.

I would like to see execution of heavy indicators/advisors/scripts in a dedicated thread, then it would be possible to arrange

a non-braking gui - then it would be possible to

stop a heavy script without stopping the terminal process

in general, the work of the terminal would not be blocked by this weight

very inconvenient

There should be a special Window object type where you can programmatically set all the window properties specified in the F8 button window.

For indicator sub-windows set their own properties - colour and maybe something else.

For graphical objects - lines, labels, etc., do not address by name, but by handle that is automatically assigned to the object when it is created.

Then there will be no need to create object names and check their uniqueness.

When used in the tester in the "data window", pressing F12 does not update the latest data. You have to pull the mouse additionally to update.

Pity...

Is there an idea to make the language object-oriented? So that events could appear and handlers could be written on them...

Gupm писал(а) >>
Is there an idea to make the language object-oriented? >> So that events could appear and handlers could be written on them...

>>What kind of events, for example?

Gupm >> :
Is there an idea to make the language object-oriented? So that events could appear and handlers could be written on them...

Interview with Stanislav Starikov: Features of the New MQL5'.

Why is it impossible to trace the bar the mouse clicked on in MQL4?
Reason: