Wishes for MQL5 - page 54

It would be nice to set your own criteria for the tester's report. Oddly, the profitable trades are counted as breakeven trades. In addition, the effect of the spread on the statistics is also very high. I have to run the tester results through Excel by myself. But what about optimization when figures are taken from the tester's report?

demjanich писал (а) >>

I would like a function like

CommentBar(int i, string comment)

where i is the bar number, and comment is the developer's comment, respectively.

MQL4 Reference Graphic Objects

klot писал (а) >>

I really want to realise my target EA optimisation functions...

Exactly, that's what I'm saying.

It would be handy if closing a closing bracket } would highlight its opening bracket {

It would be nice if MetaEditor had an option to replace text only in the highlighted block...

...and when the window is opened this checkbox would be automatically checked if the text is selected.

Oh, thank you! Checked it out.

It would be good, i.e. it is just necessary to have a function to check whether the DC server allows EA trading at the moment.

Kostik1979 >> :

It would be good, i.e. it is just necessary to have a function to check whether the DC server allows trading of EAs at the moment.

IsTradeAllowed( ) not suitable?

coaster писал(а) >>

IsTradeAllowed( ) not suitable?

I haven't checked it myself, but it's already been discussed here somewhere and IsTradeAllowed( ) doesn't give confidence...

I couldn't get through it all, maybe someone has either written it already.

This is the kind of construct (as in Perl) that I personally miss:

result = (condition) ? yes : no;

a = b ? c : d;

hash arrays, also interesting. I'll add more.

Reason: