Wishes for MQL5 - page 45

Well, if mcl4 functionality is able to distinguish the data type, then perhaps a complex solution:

replace in my variant int with string, A- all (easy to remember ;), B, C, etc...

will work with fixed strings and HistoryDepth( dd ); with user strings.

Maybe I'll repeat myself (as I haven't read the whole discussion).

It would be great if the mode of equity bars was supported.

Although, maybe it's not so much about MQL5, as about MT5...

DrShumiloff:

Maybe I'll repeat myself (as I haven't read the whole discussion).

It would be great if the mode of equity bars was supported.

However, it would probably refer to MT5 rather than MQL5...

If we were to store ticks instead of bars. If I store ticks instead of bars, I would be able to implement any logic, but in our case I have the right hand on the left ear, and not always (...). If you want MT4 to store ticks, then many things are simplified, from the logic of bar formation to tester's work.

Here's an interesting point, and I remembered something I've been wanting to ask for a long time.

Сколько максимум лотов можно купить/продать?

A maximum of 10 lots can be opened on the XXX index, regardless of whether they are opened at one time or in several.

We should also enter it in marketInfo, for example: MarketInfo("XXX", MODE_ALLMAXLOT)

Alas, but you can't do without a single function librarian...
This can be implemented by the example of one of code editors.

With some slight modification of the publication format you can considerably automate
all work with parsing files that contain a set of user functions...

double PriceOpenLastPos(string sy="", int op=-1, int mn=-1) {
// такой или /* такой */ комментарий, первую строку которго можно
// выводить как хинт с кратким описанием функции...
...код функции...
}

These files should have their own unique extension, e.g..nuf;)
And in metaeditor introduce one more tab: BF, (or Bibunctions :))

where:
(conditionally named path)
Body => Div => Table => Tr => Td
Body is a special folder to store files and subuser folders.
Table - subfolder of user's folder.
Tr - file with a set of functions
Td - list of functions in the file (the function itself)

The user folders option will allow for flexible separation of functions by author, purpose, etc...

Sorting and other funs will help in the routine.

I have found this effect: In the picture in the lower right corner the arrow should be exactly on top of ZZ. The error is explained by the fact that the arrow was set in advance and while the price reached it there were missed bars. It means that the arrow is not set by time but by expected number of the bar in the future. Which needs to be corrected as the missed bars appear.

It is no secret that forex trading often requires experts to react quickly to events. Within the framework of the concept of multiprocessing support in MT being implemented by MetaQuotes, MQL5 should also be equipped with capabilities for organizing multithreaded Expert Advisors. In resource-intensive algorithms this will speed up the Expert Advisors' reaction and significantly reduce their testing time in the tester.

You can accomplish this in different ways. For example, you can introduce special operators that tell the compiler that the code between them must be executed in a separate child process. And consequently, a function that allows you to determine whether the execution of a particular process has been terminated or not.

Or we could even create a special class whose objects will be executed in their own separate processes and one of the properties of the class will be a pointer to the procedure to be executed in this separate process. (That's how it's done in Delphi, for example.)

And in MT, I think it would be useful to add a setting that allows the user to specify how many processors (cores) the system is allowed to use MT. So that a multiprocessor MT5 would not eat up all of the system's resources when actively running, but would leave the required number of processors free.

Trite question - when will Mql5 and MT5 see the light?

I would very much like to test multicurrency EAs with the tester...

Regards, Andrew

Prival:

If you were to store ticks instead of bars. Then we could make any logic, but now we have the right hand on the left ear, and not always (...). If I wanted to use MT4 to store ticks, then many things are simplified, from the logic of bar forming to the work of the tester.

DrShumiloff 28.05.2008 11:19

It would be mega-class if the mode of equity bars would be supported.

However, it may be relevant to MT5, not MQL5 so much...

It was a revelation to me that there is no "reference point" in MT. At least they have a clock generator for forming all the bars at the same time and not when a new tick comes, while you are talking about ticks and equi-scores.

I want a customizable toolbar with buttons that can be assigned to scripts, turkeys, etc.

or radio button objects

Reason: