How much does it cost to write a "complex" EA? - page 26

Itso:
NYROBA:
Let me disagree with you. When you cook for someone and when you do something for yourself, there is always a difference! :)

Of course there is. But the title of the thread is "how much does it cost to write a "complicated" EA?"

Yeah, you're right there. :)

Integer:

I'm going to disappoint you too. I make things much simpler for myself than for someone else, and for someone else, I do as they say.

The simplified version is not always the easiest way, unfortunately. ...

qee:
Yurixx wrote (a):

Well, NYROBA, you can get started. I'm looking at your demo Alpari:556039;f4qflus

Anything after 17:30 17.09.2007 counts.

I've been looking forward to......)))))))

to Yurixx You're still watching my demo?!

& qee I've already increased the deposit in the locked account by 700%!

NYROBA:
qee:
Yurixx wrote (a):

Well, NYROBA, you can get started. I'm looking at your demo Alpari:556039;f4qflus

Anything after 17:30 17.09.2007 counts.

I'm really looking forward to......)))))))

to Yurixx, What, are you still looking at my demo?!

I'm looking at it. Not impressed.

You trade bravely and may be even on track. But your entries are not very good, you're always ahead of the curve. You're losing up to 150 pips. You don't use stops. You don't put a take, which means you don't calculate the end of the wave. You may divide your losses, but not when the position is in deep drawdown. In fact, this is called averaging - it is a sign of adventurous gambling. While on a demo account, one can make any kind of turns.

The main thing is this. Apparently your system gives you some stat advantage (hopefully not only psychological :) - it's good. However, from all your game this week, it is clear that it is a hand game. If you continue to play by hand, I wish you success. But if you want to make an EA on that base (which I think is your goal), it will be very hard. If at all possible. According to your game, the rules of entering are informal, the decision is made by a man and to a large extent, it is based on what he sees. And the advisor does not. And the programmer, on whom you have high hopes, also does not see.

And the percentages you like to wave around here are childish, naive. They haven't helped anyone yet and they don't tell you anything. Go here http://www.whcmarket.ru/projects/contest/ and see how a man raised 9000% from 500 to 45716 in one day. Without any systems. And he did not lose his mind. Luck is everything.

By the way, you threatened to do a gig there. Did you try it? How was the result?

PS

Why, Alex, did you suddenly change your post - removed the reference to me? It was a normal question. Why shy all of a sudden?

Yurixx писал (а): But if you want to make an EA on this basis (which I think is your goal), then it will be very hard for you. Your game shows that the rules of entry are informal, the decision is made by a person and is largely based on what he sees. And the advisor does not. And the programmer you are pinning your hopes on doesn't see it either.
Stop Loss and Take Profit are implemented in my strategy, but I don't use them in this account due to certain reasons. There are experts who can easily calculate any strategy. :) If you look at the market dynamics with your hands it's not so easy to calculate the right entry point, so you need a program. I have to enjoy surfing selectively, choosing only 100% of the waves!
And the percentages you like to wave here are childish, naive. They haven't helped anyone yet and they don't tell you anything. Go here http://www.whcmarket.ru/projects/contest/ and see how a man raised 9000% from 500 to 45716 in one day. Without any systems. And nothing, no brain damage. Luck is everything. By the way, you said you were going to do a gig there. Did you try it? What was the result?

The interest is effective only if it is gained over a long period of time (for example, a month, a quarter, six months or a year). If that is the case, it is obvious that it is not accidental (like 150 000% in 9 minutes https://c.mql5.com/mql4/forum/2007/09/DetailedStatement_1.zip) but there is a certain regularity in the trading strategy.

I will definitely take part in this contest, but a bit later.

I am currently participating in the Alpari contest http://www.alpari-idc.ru/ru/demo_raiting/

my results are modest - 253rd place, my aim is to become one of the 10 best, so we'll see.

s. The data is updated every 2 hours.

So I still don't understand the question of price?

Is it a question of programming the strategy, or do I have to add my own ideas to the strategy, which is different, an idea costs more!

ufkef:

Is it a question of programming the strategy, or do I have to add my ideas to the strategy, which is different, an idea is more expensive!

The idea is completely mine, I need the knowledge, or rather the professional knowledge and A lot of programming experience MQL.

Alex, did you notice that at the moment your drawdown on this demo account is 43% of the balance ?

And you entered SELL on GBPJPY and USDJPY exactly at the minimum ? Is this a 100% wave?

NYROBA:
ufkef:

Is it a question of programming the strategy, or do I have to add my own ideas to the strategy, which is different, an idea is more expensive!

The idea is all mine, you need knowledge, or rather professional knowledge and I have a lot of programming experience I have to have a professional knowledge in MQL.

If the strategy is complicated, it is better not to be limited to MQL.

It would be much easier to write such a system in something like java, .net or delphi.

Yurixx:

Alex, did you notice that at the moment your drawdown on this demo account is 43% of the balance ?

And you entered SELL on GBPJPY and USDJPY exactly at the minimum ? Is this a 100% wave?

Yes, I noticed, it means, that I won't repeat the feat - 10000% a month :)))

Although, if the deposit will stand, and I think it will, I will not

If my deposit withstands, and I think it will, I won't overload it, I'll put Take Profits and close in a month with 10 Mio profit at least.

Yurix, waves are complicated, they're on the minute and the hour and the week,

so it's not that simple... :)

If you want to know, the weekly wave on GBP/JPY will end at 211.00,

and USD/JPY at 105.00, but that won't be for a month at the earliest.

And as the song says: We'll wait for your mum, we'll wait for your...

s.s. So what can I do, I'll fight my greed hard...

Reason: