Wishes for Meta Trader 4/5 - page 5

There is a strange behaviour of MT. All toolbars and open windows - navigator, terminal etc. - disappear from its window when the programme is loaded. Only charts remain. The settings of charts and indicators are in place. It is very inconvenient to set everything all over again. (Build 218, 26.08.2008)

A wish for the future platform MetaTrader 5/6.

I would like MetaTrader to support the possibility to work simultaneously with several accounts. Now I have to keep several terminals to work with different accounts at the same time. I.e. it would be nice to add something like tabs as it is done in internet browsers.

Example: Internet Explorer used to be able to display only one page from one address/link at a time. To simultaneously display a second page from a different address, a different Internet Explorer would open. This is where Internet Explorer loses out to competitors who have implemented the tabbed-viewing feature, which allows you to view pages from different locations at the same time. Now Internet Explorer 7 has support for tabs...

Another example: ICQ messengers. They have supported tabs in the past - simultaneously with different contacts. Now ICQ messengers became multiprotocol, and having opened only one program, it is possible to communicate simultaneously with contacts which: both on protocol ICQ, and on protocol mail, and on protocol...

P.S. May be examples not the most successful, don't judge severely - simply tried as it is possible clearer to express idea.

zxc >> :

A wish for the future platform MetaTrader 5/6.

I would like MetaTrader to support the possibility to work simultaneously with several accounts. Now I have to keep several terminals to work with different accounts at the same time. I.e. it would be nice to add something like tabs as it is done in internet browsers.

Example: Internet Explorer used to be able to display only one page from one address/link at a time. To simultaneously display a second page from a different address, a different Internet Explorer would open. This is where Internet Explorer loses out to competitors who have implemented the tabbed-viewing feature, which allows you to view pages from different locations at the same time. Now Internet Explorer 7 has support for tabs...

Another example: ICQ messengers. They have supported tabs in the past - simultaneously with different contacts. Now ICQ messengers became multiprotocol, and having opened only one program, it is possible to communicate simultaneously with contacts which: both on protocol ICQ, and on protocol mail, and on protocol...

P.S. May be examples not the most successful, don't judge severely - I simply tried as it is possible clearer to express idea.

Go here: https://www.metaquotes.net/ru/metatrader4/

>> Yay! I'll give it a try :)

This is only for those who trade with their hands...

What should I do ?

I have 10 terminals running for experts... :(

So that's it... Good thing I didn't download it - I wanted to put it on at the weekend.

I've got EAs trading too. And you won't have time to trade on several accounts with your hands.

Then my wish for the future platform remains in force.

The most elementary and easy-to-implement wish.

When the mouse is over a candle, the information about the candle is displayed at the bottom. I would also like the candle number to be displayed in addition to this information, because I often have to count it with my finger on the screen.

THANK YOU.

Please add a ruler with scale in version 5 (can be earlier),

to be able to measure distances between points in pips(!) and leave it on the chart

(infinitely <- the same way the FIBONACHI ruler works today).

Too often there is a need for this...

1. The moment we draw an ellipse we see an ellipse, but as soon as we release the mouse it becomes an ellipse - leave it as an ellipse once created.

2.1 Let's say I drew an ellipse stretched vertically by 4H. When I change timeframe to a smaller one it became wildly elongated horizontally - is this a bug?

2.2 The same ellipse that closes 3 candles in a small shift of the chart turned into a circle and closed 7 candles - this is clearly a bug.

Please add a column in 'History' and 'Trading' with the number of pips, next to $$ (so you can see both earnings and pips at the same time).

If there is no space, it would be better to remove the commission.

Reason: