Equity and balance graph - page 37

Xupypr >>:Equity_virtual_2.mq4 (25.05 KB)

great job !!!

Xupypr >> :

Experience has shown that the frame rate of the captured video must be 8fps.

Otherwise, after conversion, the playback speed will not match the actual speed.

are videos or pictures inserted in the code ?

Geronimo писал(а) >>

great job !!!

>> Thanks!

Geronimo write(a) >>

and videos or pictures inserted in the code ?

:) I'm afraid not. Only text, well, or links.

Xupypr >> :

For the vertical lines to be numbered in order, the trend lines must also be numbered in ascending order.

If there are inconsistencies, you should rename some lines by changing their numbers.

-------------

Fixed a few things: description to vertical lines, correct work with M1, adjustment of exit level now works.

Does Equity_virtual_2.mq4 react to leverage change?

can you display in the indicator at what leverage is it counting?

and nowhere in MT4 can I see which template is loaded can I display it in the indicator ?

There is no response to leverage changes as there is no collateral check.

What else is the pattern? If it's the one I'm thinking of, probably not, can't see it.

By the way:

Xupypr писал(а) >>
In order for the vertical lines to be numbered in order, the trend lines need to be in ascending order of their numbers as well.

If there are inconsistencies, you should rename some lines by changing their numbers.

Now the numbering will be in order anyway - automatic sorting by opening time. And once the unwanted trend line is removed, its vertical counterparts are also eliminated, independently:)

Xupypr >> :

There is no response to leverage changes as there is no collateral check.

What else is the pattern? If it's the one I'm thinking of, probably not, can't see it.

By the way:

Now the numbering will in any case be in order - automatic sorting by opening time. And once the unwanted trend line is removed, its vertical counterparts are also eliminated, independently:)

I.e., leverage 100 counts for one, and leverage 500 for the same?

And the template can be specified in the alert? - (the button above the chart) and the number of bars counted from the start of setting?

Do you want to check if the leverage is correct for 5 decimal places and for 4?

Can I write a comment on an order on the entry line?

Can two indicators with different start and end dates, but without crossing each other on the chart?

med1um писал(а) >>

i.e. it counts with 100 leverage one way, and with 500 leverage the same way?

Of course it is the same. The leverage affects only the margin, which is not involved in this indicator.

Can you specify the pattern in the alert? - (the button above the chart) and the number of bars counted from the start of installation?
The pattern cannot be specified. Number of bars from the first position?
does it count correctly with 5 decimal places and with 4?
Yes.
Can I add comments to the order on the entry line?
Yes, changes can be made to the description of the vertical line.

Can you put two indicators with different start and end dates, but without crossing them on the chart?

Well, yes. You should set the dates correctly and that is all.

Xupypr >> :

Of course it is the same. The leverage only affects the margin, which is not involved in the indicator in any way.

I don't know how to specify it in the alert, because in Alpari you set a leverage of 100 when opening a demo, but it sets 500.

i don't want to make a mistake.

i would like to see the number of bars from the first position or from the date of indicator`s setting

sorry it is impossible to specify the template name, you have to write it down by hand

Why does the cow need a saddle?

To find out the shoulder, all you have to do is call up a special script.

Reason: