Equity and balance graph - page 28

Large percentage of drawdown - it seems to be due to negative equity and balance values.

Now the initial maximum profit level in the indicator is set to zero...

...there was a discussion about it.

But as it is, I think I've taken all the wishes into account. This is what we got:

Equity_v7.mq4

Equity_v8.mq4

Thanks, Igor, for the new versions :)

The alert will indicate the instrument if the indicator is configured for it. The magik will also be displayed if it is also specified in the settings.

Drawdown from balance is the maximum difference between equity and balance levels on each bar within the whole observed range. I.e. it is how far the equity line has gone from the balance. I find the other options meaningless.

it all makes sense now

And for people like me :

extern bool Only_Current=false; // if you set true it will only take into account the current instrument, for example USDJPY Equity Balanse, and if false it will show Total Equity Balanse instead of the instrument name

(you cannot dry a cat in the microwave)

Igor, could you suggest how to automatically (i.e., for the indicator to detect where it is placed) add the list of symbols where the indicator is placed in the line 648, i.e. the text of the type

text=StringConcatenate(text, "The allowable drawdown of the strategy ",Strateg," is ",DoubleToStr(Max_Drawdown,1),"%. The indicator for this strategy is set on the symbols . \n");//
added line 30 for myself:

extern string Strateg = "(Cathy)"; //https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVbWBpXW9m8&feature=related

//https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%D0%A4%D0%AC%D1%8E%D1%87%D0%B5%D1%80%D1%81%D1%8B&search_type=&aq=f

//or https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ESdaytrader&view=videos

Thanks again to Igor for his developments !!!

Индикатор для данной стратегии установлен на инструментах ...

Maybe Only_Symbols="..." ?

Xupypr >> :

Maybe Only_Symbols="..." ?

how's this how's this how's this how's this how's this?

extern string Only_Symbols="";    // Учитывать только указанные инструменты (через любой разделитель)

This is the parameter responsible for the instruments that the indicator will take into account.

For example, the strategy is based on trading on three pairs: EURUSD EURGBP and GBPUSD.

We put them into this string parameter and observe the equity curve not "spoiled" by trading on other instruments. Didn't you know that?)

PS: What are those video links?

I didn't know.

I don't quite understand it now.

I meant something else - to see in the alerts automatic determination of which instruments an indicator is located on

and you watch them (clips)

i have great respect for Elena and Gerchik for sharing their experience with others, although this experience is absolutely useless in the forex market (fits for Kfd)

And I don't understand you :)

The indicator can only be on one instrument. If it is set for the whole account (by default), it does not matter where it is located - the signals will be the same everywhere. Accordingly, in this case, the alert will not indicate any instrument.

Or, suppose there are several MTSs working on the account, each with its own magik. Then, write the appropriate magic number in the Only_Magics="..." parameter and monitor operation of only this system.

Elena's videos once watched. They seemed interesting, but there are a lot of them:)

Reason: