NATURAL INTELLIGENCE as the basis of a trading system - page 57

To Prival.

Also NostrAdamus predicted another birth, this rules out his prediction of WW3 or whatever it is being painted as.
Unless otherwise, the peninsula of hour X is not the Balkans at all.

Korey:

to Prival

Also NostrAdamus predicted another birth, this rules out his prediction of WW3 or whatever it's being painted as.
Unless otherwise, the peninsula of hour X is not the Balkans at all.

I don't think that rules out his prediction. There are some here who believe in life after life, maybe he meant that, where there is no matter, no pain and fear, no forex and that money. Ihmo everything is happening now, the Balkans, the crisis, america needs a war, screw everybody, abandon the dollar and move to the will, see links earlier + the film is good, but too harsh, although the realities of life are that they are not white and fluffy.

Wasn't Nostradamus born again?

I liked the movie. But the first part is totally lame. Like, the louder we laugh, the more it will be an argument against what we are against. And the most interesting thing is that (although with breaks) is quite an interesting set of facts, and then on this basis the conclusion is the opposite of what any normal person should draw.

But the 2nd and 3rd parts are all right, you can learn something new. Although I understand that the film does not constitute a real investigation and some facts in it are more like misinformation, but the overall picture is quite adequate. Part 3 was especially interesting to watch. It would seem that the financial crises should not be beneficial for the bourgeoisie. But no! It turns out that one can get even more wealth from depreciation of money than from business.

I didn't get the impression he was tough. But the person who made it clearly takes the stupidity and mythologisation of the American mind to heart, as well as the fate of America. Unfortunately, it is the voice of a crying man in the wilderness.

Yurixx:

Wasn't Nostradamus born again?

I liked the movie. But the first part is totally lame. Like, the louder we laugh, the more it will be an argument against what we are against. And the most interesting thing is that (although with breaks) is quite an interesting set of facts, and then on this basis the conclusion is the opposite of what any normal person should draw.

But the 2nd and 3rd parts are all right, you can learn something new. Although I understand that the film does not constitute a real investigation and some facts in it are more like disinformation, but the overall picture is quite adequate. Part 3 was especially interesting to watch. It would seem that the financial crises should not be beneficial for the bourgeoisie. But no! It turns out that one can get even more wealth from depreciation of money than from business.

I didn't get the impression that he was tough. But the person who made it clearly takes the stupidity and mythologisation of the American mind to heart, as well as the fate of America. Unfortunately, it is the voice of a crying man in the wilderness.

I was talking about the 3rd part, that's the best part. And cruel is not what I meant by the man who made the film, but by the world.

It's not the world, it's the film, and it's not hardcore, it's hardcore. :-) That's what I meant.

And the world is like the world. With its laws, realities and our delusions. It is only our ego that can perceive it as rigid, and even then, only when it does not hurry to satisfy all its desires. People, on the other hand, especially some people, are yeah. They display the most subtle cruelty. Hardly anyone can match them in this.

Yeahaaaaaaaaa...... 57 pages ))) it looks like people have completely lost their brakes! Does anyone remember what question I asked at the beginning? What was the original point of the topic?

I dread to think what 57 pages would cover... it's a whole book ))))

Yurixx:

Maybe someday, when Europe begins to disengage from the US, this alliance will play a role, but it will not be for a long time. And the EU will, I have no doubt, play a much bigger role in doing so.

Maybe I am old-fashioned, but I believe that the main dominant factor in all these processes is economics, not politics.

General de Gaulle was not a businessman and had no background in economics, but it was he who made the most high-profile deal in the history of world finance that turned money into paper

Joseph Caillot, former finance minister in one of Georges Clemenceau's cabinets, once told de Gaulle an anecdote. At a Drouot auction in Paris, a painting by Raphael was up for sale. An Arab, to acquire a masterpiece, offered oil, a Russian - gold, and an American, padding the price, put a bunch of hundred dollar notes for Raphael and gets a masterpiece for 10 thousand dollars. "What's the trick here?" wondered de Gaulle. "And that," replied the former minister, who has passed through both prison and fame in his turbulent life, "is that the American bought Raphael... for three dollars. The cost of the paper on which one hundred dollar note is printed is only three cents."

Kirill Privalov (c) All the gold in the world (http://bigforex.biz/blog/2008-03-10-81)

Reshetov:
General de Gaulle was not a businessman and had no background in economics, but it was he who struck the most high-profile deal in the history of world finance that turned money into paper

I wonder what that deal was? I've never heard of it.

Даааааа...... 57 страниц ))) походу у народа совсем тормоза отказали! Кто нибудь помнит какой вопрос 
я задавал в начале? В чем был изначальный смысл темы? 

я даже боюсь подумать что тут можно было на 57 страницах изложить... этож целая книга ))))
Yes... You need to be careful what you ask about. There's a joke: "Felix Dzerzhinsky comes to Lenin and says 'Well, Vladimir Ilyich, let's do three grand'". And Lenin says."No, let's do a rubik's worth of rubik's. The day before yesterday we had a rubik's worth of rubik's. I climbed on an armored car... I did some bullshit, and in the morning I woke up - REVOLUTION".

Yurixx:
Reshetov:
General de Gaulle was not a businessman and had no economic background, but it was he who struck the most high-profile deal in the history of world finance that turned money into paper

I wonder what kind of deal it was?
What are you so slow on the uptake? Click on the link "All the gold in the world " and read it.
Reason: