FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 313

IgorM:

All the wealthy have long lived in London, but in the last crisis they say it was bad there too, houses were sold for next to nothing, well, if a man believes that he is OK and will always be so, he is right in his own way

London is the wrong city now... and the River Thames isn't the same...

Serg51:
London is the wrong city now... and the River Thames is not the same...

Yeah, the grass isn't the same and the cows aren't )))))))))))))

Sdimm:

You'll freeze, Gina, don't, and we don't live in basements))))

i'm from the north. i like the cold all the time.)

i got it for 24665 already in boo, but i guess i jumped the gun.

strangerr:

Yes, the weed is not the same and the cows are not the same)))))))))))))

It's all wrong))) And there was a time.... stood in the longs and smoked... I wish I could go back to 95-96...)))

If we take it as a rule that history repeats itself, then in 2013-2017 a measured growth market is possible. But that probably won't happen anymore. Unless after WW3 or Nibiru...

Serg51:

It's all wrong))) And there was a time.... stood in the longs and smoked... Wish I could go back to 95-96...)))

If we take it as a rule that history repeats itself, then in 2013-2017 a measured growth market is possible. But that probably won't happen anymore. Unless after WW3 or Nibiru...

In one like today it was better to stay out of it altogether, as I said this morning, not to be confused with "recommendations")))

Bought from 2476 sl 2434, first trade today.

Serg51:

It's all wrong))) And there was a time.... stood in the longs and smoked... Wish we could go back to 95-96...)))

If we take as a rule that history repeats itself, then in 2013-2017 a measured growth market is possible. But that probably won't happen anymore. Unless after WW3 or Nibiru...

yes ... yes ... the anunnahs are flying ... aaaaaaaaaa.... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the anunnahs are on their way !!!!

Serg51: It's all wrong))) And there was a time.... stood in the longs and smoked... I wish I could go back to 1995-96...)))
If you make one trade a month - you won't be able to plan anything. There are no patterns on large periods. Everything above a week is chaos. (C)(paukas)

strangerr:

Best not to get into one like today at all, as I said this morning, not to be confused with "recommendations")))

Bought from 2476 sl 2434, first trade today.

Is the word "tip" accepted?

Vizard:

throw it away...

I didn't get into the automation, but the manual markup worked like this

%%80 of these predictions work in pips

On the EUR/Dollar pair the important levels are: 1.2727, 1.2659, 1.2631, 1.2604, 1.2551, 1.2514, 1.2441, 1.2409 и 1.2355....

Buy: 1.2604 Take profit: 1.2630
Buy: 1.2634 Take profit: 1.2655
Sell: 1.2512 Take profit: 1.2445
Sell: 1.2440 Take profit: 1.2412

So different methods and approaches may work