The fate of the world's currencies in the wake of the demise of the dollar. - page 41

Andrew Petras:

The amount of international reserves is denominated in US dollars. Conversion into this currency is based on the official exchange rates of foreign currencies to the Russian roubleand the gold quotations established by the Bank of Russia and effective as of the reporting date.

http://www.banki.ru/wikibank/mejdunarodnyie_rezervyi_rossiyskoy_federatsii/

So? Too lazy to open up statistics on Russia's purchase of US treasury bonds? In March 2017, NARIMER, $13 billion worth of bonds were bought and the total investment reached more than $100 billion

IMHO, get over this anger. You are revealing straight out the secrets, USA takes care of itself by helping others.

Do you go to the market and take care that the seller is happy? That he would sell you the goods with a good "mark-up"?

Market cooperation, market economy.

Ukraine has a huge opportunity to get on the road to development by taking credit and building the economy.

And if this does not lead to a positive result, the responsibility lies only with the Ukrainians, who failed to control the authorities who were in charge of this money.

And the USA to blame afterwards, which will not be able to get its money back....

Дмитрий:
So? Too lazy to open the statistics on Russia's purchases of US treasury bonds? In March 2017, NARIMER, $13bn worth of bonds were bought and the total investment reached over $100bn

From a 412, if I'm not mistaken?

And who "manages" the reserves, can you tell me?

Andrew Petras:

Out of 412, if I'm not mistaken?

And who "manages" the reserves, could you tell?

Of the 330 billion, the rest is gold.

To the 100 yards you have to add the actual dollar positions - deposits.

Central Bank of Russia, I guess.

Igor Konyashin:

Why are you repeating old tales? "Don't read the Soviet papers before lunch".

"There is a tens of thousands of copies of the tale that de Gaulle demanded in 1965 that dollars from the French gold reserves be exchanged for gold, causing disastrous consequences for the Bretton Woods system.This tale made its way into the Russian wikipedia (a famous dump, though).

Read LJ as an uncontaminated source of truth? Thanks for the advice, it's fun :)

About de Gaulle - with some hesitation he did what he had promised, he exchanged notes for gold. The gold was shown in real life to French journalists, they wrote about it - please search primary sources, not ski analysts.

But there are not many of these rabid people in Europe - they are not needed there now, things are still good there. So good, that the Germans have considered themselves adults, who are frightened by the red menace from their daddy, and wanted the Bundeswehr to return it to their homeland. Hegemon told them that there is so much gold in his cellars, that you can hardly find yours. Merkel is not de Gaulle, but agreed that it will be "found" not for 2 months but for 7 years according to the schedule and the casting date will be fresh. Sources (not gezhe) if you have time you can search in German Bild, Focus, in Bloomberg. The Germans and the Dutch have written about the attempts to get the gold back. Even in JW.

PS I personally don't want the dollar to suddenly collapse - it's not beneficial to almost anyone embedded in this financial system. But only 'morons' who are blinded by artificially made-up rules for 'morons' can not see anything around this artificial system

Alexander Puzanov:
Read LJ as an uncontaminated source of truth? Thanks for the tip, it's fun :)

As for de Gaulle, he did what he said he would do, he exchanged the coins for gold. That gold was shown in real life to French journalists, they wrote about it - you can search for primary sources, not the ski analysts.

But there are not many of these rabid people in Europe - they are not needed there now, things are still good there. So good, that the Germans have considered themselves adults, who are frightened by the red menace from their daddy, and wanted the Bundeswehr to return it to their homeland. Hegemon told them that there is so much gold in his cellars, that you can hardly find yours. Merkel is not de Gaulle, but agreed that it will be "found" not for 2 months but for 7 years according to the schedule and the casting date will be fresh. Sources (not gezhe) if you have time you can search in German Bild, Focus, in Bloomberg. The Germans and the Dutch have written about attempts to get the gold back. Even in JW.

PS I personally don't want the dollar to suddenly collapse - it's not beneficial to almost anyone embedded in this financial system. But only 'morons' who are blinded by artificially made-up rules for 'morons' can not see anything around this artificial system

Can I have a pruff on De Gaulle and Merkel?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

There, you are finally coming to the truth. You can see the current cooperation between Ukraine and Russia after Yanukovych did not sign the agreement with the EU because it was extremely damaging to Ukraine. There is also no need to prove any harm - the facts are clear.

Ukraine did not take out loans from the IMF, which had a very negative impact on the dollar, so now the world-hating America has become very fond of Ukraine for some reason, is it not because Ukraine has taken out loans that our great-grandchildren will have to pay off too?

I also recommend reading "The State" by Plato, at least the first chapters...

ps. and the history of Ukraine

Дмитрий:

Of the 330 billion, the rest is gold.

To the 100 yards you have to add the actual dollar positions - deposits.

The Central Bank, I believe.

Ok. I didn't get into deposits, but I remember a portfolio of currencies was advertised at one time. Ok.

About the Central Bank.

I remember when the Central Bank slammed the interest rates, Putin openly insisted on lowering them. Nabiulina replied that she had IMF recommendations and rates would not be lowered.

There is a famous hotbed of liberalist values, the Higher School of Economics. Evil tongues say that the director of the HSE is Nabiulina's husband.

Add to that Siluanov, Ulyukaev, Gref, who else...

In whose interests is Russia's reserve policy being implemented?

Arkadii Zagorulko:

IMHO, get over this anger. Revealing straightforward secrets, USA takes care of itself by helping others.

Using.

Andrew Petras:

OK. I didn't get into deposits, but I remember a portfolio of currencies being advertised at one time. Okay.

About the Central Bank.

I remember when the Central Bank was slapping interest rates, Putin openly insisted that they should be lowered. To which Nabiulina replied that she had IMF recommendations and rates would not be lowered.

There is a famous breeding ground for liberalist values, the Higher School of Economics. Evil tongues say that the director of the HSE is Nabiulina's husband.

Add to that Siluanov, Ulyukaev, Gref, who else...

In whose interests is Russia's reserve policy being implemented?

Well, again - pruf?

Because in March this year Putin was talking about the risks of a premature rate cut...

Reason: