From the idea to the actual bill. - page 5

elritmo писал (а):
Also on each transaction introduce a margin of error, which will be similar to requoting and also add swaps for the selected currency pairs

I did tests with requotes, see the first post.

hello lucky, testing yesterday I discovered a bug, when I put 2.5 in the multiplier parameter, it miscalculates how it happened and other times it doesn't reverse and ends the trade with a big loss, see the attached images
(I use this fractional amount sometimes to cover the difference from the 120 point loss to the 100 point gain)

I don't really understand how to put trades on the balance chart, there are quite a few during the period being tested. Or test 1-2 months and apply trades.

Detailed reports with and without requotes are all in the first post.

I also thought that what I do not like is that we exit by a stop, which moves the trawl, or by a reverse signal.
Everything is clear with the reverse signal, let us consider that we have found the entry point into the market, now I am looking for the way to exit the market. Trawl is not very efferent, up to 50% of profits are lost.

HIDDEN писал (а):
I also thought that what I do not like is that we exit by a stop, which moves the trawl, or by a reverse signal.
Everything is clear with the reverse signal, let us consider that we have found the entry point into the market, now I am looking for the way to exit the market. Trawl is not very efferent, I lose up to 50% of profits.
It's not worth to be "greedy" in pips considering that there is virtually no significant drawdown, I should just "screw up" the lot size. You should have enough for a comfortable old age on an archipelago of your own islands.

HIDDEN писал (а):
Everything is clear with the reverse signal, let us consider that we have found the entry point into the market, now I am looking for the way to exit the market. Trawl is not very efferentive and looses up to 50% of profit.
Exit can be done by the same indicator but already using the close line, the profitability will slightly increase, but it is desirable to apply the filter to prevent false positives.

>> I don't really understand how to put trades on the balance chart, there are quite a few during the period being tested. Or test 1-2 months and apply trades.

After the end of testing - button "Open chart".

>> Detailed reports with and without requotes are in the first post.

I found only charts with requotes. I am interested in profits, average and other data from the report. I want to know how many profit and other data:"Other pairs have the same result, slight drop in balance . "

kniff писал (а):
Not just: "Same result on other pairs, slight drop in balance."
All right, I'll do a test on all the pairs, no problem. I will post it in about 6-7 hours.

I have understood how to make screenshots of trades too.

I have understood how to make screenshots.

I actually just didn't notice the zip archive.

Yes, the screenshots of the transactions are pertinent.

HIDDEN писал (а):

What else to post for discussion and to sort out the flight, so to speak.
Code:) Well seriously, you were talking about "uphill" on a demo account, so there are trades, at least a day has passed, it would be interesting to compare the trades from the demo with the tester for that day. One day is not an indicator, but still .... You may monitor the account, since its "secret" is indicators, but not order management or MM - no contraindications. I would watch with interest.
Reason: