EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1859

strangerr:

I thought it was for sale))). The matter is not the same, if the EA has a stable profit, it wouldn't lie there. And I do not believe in ATS.

They only ask to open an account using their referral link)))), but if someone had found a philosopher's stone or a holy grail, I think they would have hidden it away somewhere else))))

You can only create an ATS by means other than MQL - the program is too complicated.

And with what and how?

Pound beats 2010 highs !!!!!!!!! I wonder where next?

Dimka-novitsek:
Pound beats 2010 highs !!!!!!!!! I wonder where next?

view to 1.64

strangerr:

Who didn't like the euro yen yesterday?

Yes, I liked it yesterday too, it was a good profit, but where is it going now, over the estimate, going up?

Dimka-novitsek:

Yes, I liked it yesterday, it was a good profit, but where is it going now, over the estimate, going up?

At 114.60.

there's a view to 1.64

Yes, it can hit... Thank you! However, it's a bit hesitant to buy now, some doubts are bothering me!

Dimka-novitsek:
And with what and how?
Well, if you find the answer to that question, all you have to do is live for your own pleasure on an island the size of Cuba))))

Dimka-novitsek:

there's a view to 1.64

Yes, it can hit... Thank you! However, it's a bit hesitant to buy now, some doubts are bothering me!

Look at the picture again)))

Dimka-novitsek:

there's a view to 1.64

Save the pictures from the forum, they've been posted many times before, so they help...
Reason: