What to do with the grail? - page 25

Aleksander:
Slava - Myshylovka should NOT be mentioned :) let it fade into oblivion....
i didn't know you put robot names in the states (especially since it's the name of the first unprofitable and not yet renamed EA i just forgot to remove from the chart)

sllawa3:
I did not know the names of the robots were written in the statements (especially since it is the name of the first unprofitable and not yet renamed Expert Advisor, which I forgot to remove from the chart)
If you want to trade robots with this kind of magic numbers, you need to add their names to the chart.

sanyooooook:
they are not prescribed there, the order mages and comments are prescribed there, often programmers (often encountered in my practice) put the name of the robot in the comments
I often do it too if I'm planning to share it with someone...

sllawa3:

you can get it all if you want to. the payment system is freely available, as are current prices

Slava, don't talk nonsense, okay? I hear a bell, but I don't know where it's called. Have you even seen that swift in your eyes? How much is 1 kg of Swift on sale these days? )) By the way, give me the link, I'll download a kilo of swift info for myself too.)

alexx_v:
Slava, don't talk nonsense, okay? Heard the bell, don't know where it's called. Have you even seen that Swift in your eyes? How much is 1 kg of Swift on sale these days? )) By the way, give me the link, I'll download a kilo of swift info for myself too.)
what kind of format are you going to download? and is your internet capable of handling the volume (even if you are a user of one of the swift´s services, e.g. your bank account management) The services are expensive and not free of charge !

Just a second! ))

first

система платежей доступна свободно как и инфа по текущим ценам ( это цены предложений и спроса а не коды платежей )

and now

) )- the services, by the way, are paid and not cheap !

)))

---

Don't worry, I have 100mb channel, give me a link to info on current supply and demand prices in swift ))

alexx_v:

Just a second! ))

first

and now

)))

---

Don't worry, I've got a 100mb channel, give me a link to current supply and demand prices in Swift ))

on the internet, you get free access to most sites and information, but you have to pay for the internet!!! It's the same with the internet, so go to your bank first and get connected to it ( on the internet )

I guess you didn't get the sarcasm.

continue

Files:

and this is on a DT with a spread, of course the trades are small, but it's good

Files:
Reason: