Using artificial intelligence at MTS - page 15

usdeur

My problem is ONLY that I know how, but I don't know who to have the opportunity to INTRODUCT the IDEA with.

That's what I thought))) Comrade wants a free programmer. What people don't do.... This has never happened before in history.

Figar0:
Reshetov:
Figar0:

3 - EA without a rigidly written algorithm (for example, the EA does not have our customary conditions for opening a deal of the type "if A>B=>Buy", which is A and B, < or >, and Buy or Sell, the EA decides itself (so far this has only been implemented)), ie the EA is equipped with some set of tools, interpreting the results of these tools / simultaneously selecting the desired tools from the set, the EA tries to act.

The third group is the area of formal systems. Here the difficulty is not in the interpretation, but in the implementation of the unification algorithm. After all, to select variants, you need to generalize rules that have already been tested to get new products. And languages such as mql for symbolic processing are not sharpened yet. And MT4 developers are hardly considering the possibility of switching to Lisp.

No one is arguing that it's difficult, but not impossible. And if I've tried it, with my very poor knowledge of mathematics and as it turns out programming:) Of course, it may not be the highest perfection, and the algorithm is very simplistic, and written poorly, and works slowly (they're working on it now) . - The results are not outstanding, but considering the fact that it's actually a forward test and a new approach for me, I think it's pretty good:
Looks pretty convincing. Although the drawdowns are quite deep.

Integer писал (а):
usdeur

My problem is ONLY that I know how, but I don't know who to have the opportunity to INTRODUCT the IDEA with.

That's what I thought))) A fellow free programmer wanted a free programmer. What people don't do.... This has never happened before in history.

I see! It's hard to keep quiet, both this Screamer and ME - But everyone in this post can see - they don't want to leave me alone - even if the Screamer "DISCLAIMS" me.

But, since - this is just another label, I UNDERSTAND - to such provocations - a response is WAY too much.

Answer :

Dear Sir, since when do you think that my experience is equal to ZERO?

Or is it possible to PARTNER without sharing your abilities and know-how?

Or what - a partner is so - according to you - stupid that he/she really does not see interest and an exchange of know-how?

Or is it possible to have only one-way relations?

I always ARGUMENT - Never, as you - do not scream.

I have already shown my EXPERIENCE in a relevant thread on this forum.

If you were too weak to respond with arguments, would it not be easier, why not, ask - in case the answer ... ;)

Or is that not what you're looking for?

The trouble is that by insulting - under different nicknames - you muddy the waters. And this instead of asking questions on THEME.

Reasonable questions; THANK YOU ALL!

Is there any point in such insults?

If not? What are you trying to achieve with such unsubstantiated rhetoric?

usdeur:
Integer wrote (a):
usdeur

That's what I thought))) A fellow free programmer wanted a free programmer. What people don't do.... This has never happened before in history.

I see! It's hard to keep quiet, both this Screamer and ME - But everyone in this post can see - they don't want to leave me alone - even if the Screamer "DISCLAIMS" me.

But, since - this is just another label, I UNDERSTAND - to such provocations - a response is WAY too much.

Answer :

Dear Sir, since when do you think that my experience is equal to ZERO?

Or is it possible to PARTNER without sharing your abilities and know-how?

Or what - a partner is so - according to you - a TUPE that he/she really does not see interest and an exchange of know-how?

Or is it possible to have only one-way relations?

I always ARGUMENT - Never, as you - do not scream.

I have already shown my EXPERIENCE in a relevant thread on this forum.

If you were too weak to respond with arguments, would it not be easier, why not, ask - in case the answer ... ;)

Or is that not what you're looking for?

The trouble is that by insulting - under different nicknames - you muddy the waters. And this instead of asking questions on THEME.

Reasonable questions; THANK YOU ALL!

Is there any point in such insults?

If not? What are you trying to achieve with such unsubstantiated rhetoric?

I've never been under different nicknames here. Judging by the emotionality with which your last post was written - I guessed it. Good luck. ...

ps/I can't answer your questions - there are too many semantic irregularities in the sentences.

Integer писал (а):

ps/I can't answer your questions - there are too many semantic irregularities in the sentences.

This phrase reminds me of a joke.

A programmer walks into a library and asks the librarian:
- Where are the programming books?

The librarian:
- Young man, in the Russian language it is incorrect to end a sentence with a question mark.

Programmer:
- Oh I see. Where are the programming books, you stupid head?

Better писал (а):
Integer wrote (a):

ps/I find it difficult to answer your questions - too many semantic irregularities in the farthing.

The phrase reminds me of a joke.

A programmer walks into a library and asks the librarian:
- Where are the programming books?

The librarian:
- Young man, in the Russian language it is wrong to end a sentence with a question word.

Programmer:
- Oh I see. Where are the programming books, you stupid head?

Good joke. It's not just programmers who need to know how to express themselves properly.

It's very simple: I don't think of anyone wishing me harm.
And I don't want to hurt anyone.

You point out my mistakes without labelling them, and I will correct inaccuracies - or clarify them...
Questions are in the gist, if there's something you don't understand, ask.
And WHERE I DO understand - please provide an answer.

And no problem - as long as the Aims and things we do - CONNECT with the forum Theme.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Because here's a respectable man, getting Tech. - then wrote to me like this;
"If they write about you like that, I don't trust you".
It's already called "You're not trustworthy".

Good Luck to all!
P.S. - I'm not afraid of plagiarism. On the contrary - it's even interesting.
... Except that he can't do anything without me.

usdeur:
Integer wrote (a):
usdeur

My problem is ONLY that I know how, but don't know who to have the opportunity to INTRODUCT the IDEA with.

Dear usdeur, I found your dialogue with another programmer

http://forum.viac.ru/viewtopic.php?t=4236&highlight=

Here is a fragment of the conversation (though the whole conversation is illustrative) :

7/18/2006 1:36:53 PM Starlight wrote:
to program something, you need specifics.
A computer does not understand abstractions.
7/18/2006 1:38:07 PM 250135084 wrote:
It's your subjective FEELINGS - my degrees - higher education and TRIZ - have taught me how to extract a spark from a BLACK box
7/18/2006 1:38:38 PM Starlight wrote:
congratulations.
Only the computer can't do that, so specifics are needed after all.
7/18/2006 1:39:02 PM 250135084 wrote:
I'm telling you - and proving you with this - the TRUTH of all PANOS is greater where we don't see it. So it is with any PANORAMS and any indicators and TAs. They are all ISLANDS of the Universe. They are all connected into the ONE WHOLE - the OBJECTIVE.
7/18/2006 1:39:43 PM 250135084 wrote:
It's the essence that's needed and it's not in the specifics -
7/18/2006 1:39:59 PM Starlight wrote:
what do you need money for?
7/18/2006 1:40:24 PM Starlight wrote:
you better explain to people that it's all rubbish and let them give you everything for free
7/18/2006 1:43:24 PM 250135084 wrote:
There you go - probably after a beer... All right I'll say - that to restore my former equilibrium in this world - I've had more than a million quid in the past... I keep fighting over that capital of mine... I'm going to regain that lost advantage and then I'll agree with you - no money needed... In the meantime I can see why you want the money...
7/18/2006 1:44:07 PM Starlight wrote:
and where did you put the "not one million quid"?
7/18/2006 1:47:05 PM Starlight wrote:
I see you recently turned 56?
7/18/2006 1:48:02 PM 250135084 wrote:
too late to learn - we've already finished learning about each other... - and have had time to get frustrated...

and so on ....

And, as usual, a constructive conclusion :

7/18/2006 1:51:20 PM 250135084 wrote:
Read study and remember that lesson today ... You lost more than I did . Yes I can see everything at a glance and ATTENTION - all I need is a word or two - to know - what I am not being told ... and what they're hiding from me... and how I'm being seen... All of us and me included - we all EXPERIENCE in the essence of our thoughts... So my expert = lives by the reaction to the broker, to the trend, to the deposit and .....

Dear usdeur ,
The programmers are asking for a specific algorithm .
Can you describe it here on the forum? Isn't that what you came here for?

quote:

"It's hard for everyone to admit to the fact that each of us is a profane. . HOWEVER !
We sometimes don't know how to make a choice WITHOUT making a mistake - just ONE of the two ! Who are we after that? ...

I mean, for example; If a blindfolded person is well untwisted and at that moment ask him where the TOP and where the BOTTOM is, and that he should point it with his finger. I assure you - Error is guaranteed and that's the whole human nature here - born to make mistakes. "
Reason: