Twisting and turning, iMA's trying to cheat - page 4

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Actually, a lot of people do that. The idea has a big beard.
Also, if there are two different signal modules, it means they will also have different sl and tp settings.

Vladimir Karputov:
Also, if there are two different signal modules, they will also have different sl and tp settings.
Exactly. In any case, not at all impossible.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Exactly. At any rate, it's not impossible at all.
Also, the control logic is greatly simplified.

Vladimir Karputov:
It also makes the control logic a lot simpler.
And on maintenance. M.b. different.)

SignalMAAboveBelow.mqh - generates only one type of signal

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

I am turning it, I want to cheat iMA

Vladimir Karputov, 2016.11.19 12:08

It is of course possible to exclude, but I will not do such a thing. I have already said it before:

That is, with such parameters and based on standard signals module we have a news EA.

Further I will make other modules based on iMA. As an option:

Signal module variant

only one condition is checked: iMA indicator value is lower or higher than the current price.

Plus "goody" - parameter "Reverse" - is responsible for reversal of the signal.

Files:

on the same principle of building "time as it will be" you can get your high-low strategy out of the closet

Alexander Antoshkin:
On the same principle of constructing "time as it will be" you can get your high-low strategy out of the closet.
I keep asking: Is Russian your native language? I cannot understand a word you are saying. I cannot make a coherent sentence out of your phrases.

Vladimir Karputov:
I keep asking: Is Russian your native language? I do not understand a word you say. I cannot make a coherent sentence out of your phrases.

You do not seem logical, but you are a programmer....

I will try to answer more clearly.

Each doughboy has a trunk and a closet where there is a trunk, which stores various goodies and not very goodies.

In the context of my top post, it was suggested to take out of your trunk one tasty thing https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/89519/page6 and try to make it into a tasty thing.

Стратегия High Low. CTrade.BuyStop. CTrade.SellStop.
Стратегия High Low. CTrade.BuyStop. CTrade.SellStop.
  • www.mql5.com
В момент открытия нового бара на High предыдущего бара размещается ордер BuyStop, а на Low предыдущего бара размещается ордер SellStop: Форум по т...

In iMA, add iVolume and you will see a very different curve. More "predictive".

Alexander Ivanov:
In iMA, add iVolume and you will see a very different curve. More "predictive".
More precise? In what form should you add it?
Reason: