Using artificial intelligence at MTS - page 16

Maybe usdeur is an artificial intelligence (see thread title ) trying to understand human nature >>" and therein lies the whole human BUTT and its nature - born to make mistakes. "Let's "train" it and attach it to an EA - let it trade :-)

Yeah.... It's obvious that usdeur is a very experienced flooder, so he goes and fouls up an interesting thread. ... It's like that almost everywhere else.

Everyone knows - Then when they want to know more, then why spread personal correspondence, and even in a distorted form - belonging to only two people = on forums? - What is it about PURPOSE that has manifested them? How can one ask Questions - with the PURPOSE of entitlement - that's SOVEREIGNITY.

Besides, as I wrote above - object with ARGUMENTS, labels are NOT ARGUMENT. And no problem.
But if it's LACK OF dialogue like that, what's the flubbing got to do with it? Why the entitlement?

Well, if they went to publish private correspondence, which was NOT acquired by theft, then it is called = not seeing the log in one's own eye. I did not give any rights to publish PRIVATE correspondence.

There is no incriminating dirt on me in it. Having obtained it fraudulently, from a dialogue in ASKA, for the purpose here already EVIDENCE. Think about who does such things - WHO THEY are - these loudmouths, after such a thing? It's despicable.
But I do not judge them.
Besides, the correspondence has been sitting there since July, so what's the point of scattering it around the forums? What is this? Those who don't look for dirt in labels - I'm sure - will understand me. But why they would do that - I don't understand.... .

sprite писал (а):
Usdeur wrote (a): Well, if private correspondence went public that was NOT acquired honestly, by theft, then it's called = not seeing the log in one's own eye. I did not give the right to publish private correspondence.
Your correspondence has long been in the public domain. That's the way of the Internet!
Everything you write on the forums is automatically in the public domain. You just need to understand these things :). Then you will have no reason to suspect anybody of dishonesty.

Type on the search engine Yandex - "usdeur" (or any other!) and get all your correspondence on all forums by yourself " which is not acquired dishonestly, by theft" . Yandex works honestly - it finds what it's asked for. It's an elementary use of the Internet! And it cannot be incriminated in any way.
Everything is fair, everything is legal, everything is public! That's why you come out on the forums! So be brave, honest and not thieves, answer for your speeches. Dear "Usdeur", if you have a concrete proposal, please post it.
Please write it down.
If you start with 9 - 10 pages of this thread with what you've finished here, it's ONE, and what you've got here already = AMEN!
And why pretend - that you didn't understand what the theft of personal correspondence, in ASKA, I was writing about.

By littering the thread with forgeries and slander? This REDACTOR was editing it himself. Is that normal? You ask him.What was his agenda? And you - who are you under him? Maybe then I could clarify the "public domain". ....

The article "How to find a profitable trading system" has been published

I ask the moderator to delete the "colourful" posts that are not relevant to the topic of the thread. Crap, they've ruined a good topic....

I join in klot's request to delete the "colourful" posts that are irrelevant to the topic of the thread. Here's another idea... Analyse not the state of the indicators for the correct inputs. To approach it in a different way. Automatically interrogate the history for those chunks on which the maximum profit may have been reached. Figured it out. Now to create a set of indicators which give error-free entry signals at the beginning of these chunks.

People, tell me you had enough 2 gig of RAM, and I even at 4 optimisation settings - does not come to an end?

nikkei:

People, tell me you had enough 2 gig of RAM, and I even at 4 optimisation settings - does not come to an end?

I have one computer P-III 128 mb and everything comes to an end. Perhaps you have an old build of the terminal, which ate memory?

Looks like it's time for the branch to switch to fuzzy logic.

Reason: