FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 791

moskitman:

I don't know where the price will go... hooray!!! i'm a trader! )))

I'm not kidding, this is the most useful information I've come across on the Internet in the last seven years.

I noticed that expression too, too bad Tantrik left, it would have been useful for him to read it and he wouldn't have asked me how I trade without predictions)

The trader is born at the moment when we admit - I don't know where the price will go...

You couldn't have said it better.

strangerr:

That's what the Doctor has written about it. And you can look here for the period of interest, he has screenshots there too.

http://fxcoder.ru/services/cmeva

In short, you're pointing the finger at Dokhtur, a foolproof, though not original, move. Forgive me, but after the recent attacks on you, you have become too modest(frightened), it seems to me so)))

strangerr:

The trader in us is born at the moment when we admit - I don't know where the price will go...

golden words... what the hell, I'll even stop trolling I guess )))))

Nesradamus:
In short, put the arrows on Dokhtura, move foolproof, though not original. (Forgive me, but after the recent attacks on you, you have become too modest(scared), it seems to me so))).

I've just become a piffle, if no one wants it, it's up to them. And the question seems to have been answered, these are the levels:

And why they often coincide I do not know and do not know).

strangerr:

...here are the levels:...

where to get them, eh?

moskitman:
where to get it, eh?

Basically you can see them on a normal graph

Rorschach:

Basically you can see them on a normal chart

Yeah, but in profile.

I want one of those!

strangerr:

Just became a piffle, if no one wants it, it's up to them. And the question seems to have been answered, these are the levels:

And why they often coincide I do not know and do not know)

Levels of what?

And you are not interested in why they coincide. Maybe this is where the "dog's in the hole"

moskitman:
where to get it, eh?

http://fxcoder.ru/services/cmeva

Nesradamus:

Levels of what?

And you should wonder why they are the same. Maybe this is where the "dog's in the hole".

You go out for a minute and start counting the number of ticks at these prices, the correlation is 99.9% (will need to check, no one wants to write?)

Reason: