MetaEditor build 1463 - page 5

If you add an indicator to OBJ_CHART viaChartIndicatorAdd, then ChartID() will return the main chart number, not the OBJPROP_CHART_ID value of the OBJ_CHART object property.

I suggest making it possible to customise the tabs displayed in the bottom bar. There are now too many tabs, most of which just get in the way and distract attention. For example, the tab "Company" - who needs it? Only 1% of users, not more.

Personally, for example, I use only 7 out of those 13 tabs. The rest would be happy to hide, or move to the other side of the screen, so they don't get in the way. This would make it easier to concentrate, and therefore more productive. And in their place I would move one of the toolbars, if it doesn't fit into the top row. Bottom line - rational use of usable screen space and nothing unnecessary. I suggest that you think about it.

And a further rationalisation suggestion. Why not move the Progress Bar and Start button in the tester window just below where the tabs are located. The space allows, in principle. It will save useful space on the screen. Plus another convenience: you'll be able to monitor the status of progress from any tab, not just in "Settings". As well as start/stop testing.

Renat Fatkhullin:

Note the changes in the Experts window:

• In the Message column, the font is monospaced to make it easier to read text output, especially columnar output

For some reason, in the screenshot you posted, the font was more readable than what I see in my terminal:

Everything is too small and flattened. The height of the letters should be increased.

Windows 8.1, resolution 1920x1200, scale 125%

Alexey Navoykov:

For some reason, in the screenshot you posted, the font was more legible than what I see in my terminal:

Everything is too small and flattened. The height of the letters should be increased.

Please specify more characteristics: model, screen size and monitor resolution; scale settings in the operating system.

Vladimir Karputov:
Please give more details: model, screen size and monitor resolution; scale settings in operating system.

Alexey Navoykov:

Added the information to your post.

By the way, here at 100% scale and 15.6" 16:9 HD (1366x768) LED Backlight monitor:

15.6" 16:9 HD (1366x768) LED Backlight

Alexey Navoykov:

And a further rationalisation suggestion. Why not move the Progress Bar and Start button in the tester window just below where the tabs are located. The space allows, in principle. It will save useful space on the screen. Plus another convenience: you'll be able to monitor the status of progress from any tab, not just in "Settings". As well as start/stop testing.

Yes, it is an interesting solution. Let's think over the implementation

Alexey Navoykov:

For some reason, in the screenshot you posted, the font was more legible than what I see in my terminal:

Fix, didn't test in this mode

Renat Fatkhullin:

Each time I call HistorySelect to the full. Will the generated history only expand after a call or is it possible that after a call to HistorySelect, the data in the history table will not only expand, but also change places?

In the tester, obviously, it will only expand, without changing the previously received data. And in the real world?

Reason: