VPN change the server

Due to a server error, I was forced to cancel a subscription to the London 9 server, I then transferred a second server I had purchased for a demo account to my live account: "6193782 Newyork 5" I would like to change the server for one on London to have a faster ping.

But from my account it no longer allows me to do so.

Can you help me?

Dario Marchese:

Due to a server error, I was forced to cancel a subscription to the London 9 server, I then transferred a second server I had purchased for a demo account to my live account: "6193782 Newyork 5" I would like to change the server for one on London to have a faster ping.

Can you help me?

Try to logout and re-login into your MQL5 account with your darmarhank login and check again.

If the issue persists, contact the Service Deks.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Try to logout and re-login into your MQL5 account with your darmarhank login and check again.

If the issue persists, contact the Service Deks.

I do it.... but it's impossible to change Server... New Your it's too far.... and the time for ping it's too long...

Can you Help me?

Dario Marchese:

I do it.... but it's impossible to change Server... New Your it's too far.... and the time for ping it's too long...

Can you Help me?

I'dont know how to contack the service desk....

Dario Marchese:

I'dont know how to contack the service desk....

https://www.mql5.com/en/contact

Dario Marchese:

Can you help me?

It is possible to change the server but one in a week only.

Reason: