I didn't survive that night (on GBP) - the deposit went negative. - page 7

Server Muradasilov:

You've been told everything in this thread, but you're on your own )))) They are going to put it out. BECAUSE IT WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THERE!

I will not write anymore.

Thank you

What a strange man you are. You keep saying it like a prayer - HE SHOULDN'T BE! But he is!!!!!

But let's hope the second part of your prayer - "where will they go, put it out." comes true. Hallelujah!!!

СанСаныч Фоменко:

1. Told, don't discuss anything. There is exactly one position: stop-out. There is nothing about prices in the definition of a stop-out. From the word VERY.

2. Try to collect the money. If you start following their offer, you will get minus on all accounts, because the LOG sign is hanging on all accounts.

If they don't withdraw the money or start repaying the debt at their expense, then send a written claim by registered mail to their LEGAL ADDRESS. In parallel, at all the resources where you can name the brokerage company, write that they do not fulfill the stopout. Don't give any details about market prices or any other bullshit.

Thank you.

apollo.lv:

Well, I announce the final result, especially for the smartest(Server Muradasilov ). They have not zeroed out anything, not even partially, not one cent.

Withdraw the money and look for another office.

If not... then don't forget to pay the personal income tax for the forgiven debt later....

apollo.lv:
What a strange man you are. You keep repeating it like a prayer - IT SHOULDN'T BE! But he is!!!!!

But let's hope that the second part of your prayer, "Where are they going to go? Hallelujah!!!

:) I can probably tell you in plain text, if you do not understand all my posts above, and other participants of the forum - you are screwed, withdraw the money, look for another broker, good luck in trading, now.

Holy naivety))). Do you think they will zero out for you by prayers, you have to fight for it - in my case, I just went to a Forex Expo, came to their booth, and started trashing them in public, and my friend shot it all . So they nullified it, it was a matter of principle, and once again, it should not have been like that.

During the usdchf collapse, a US listed broker also lost a lot. It was because all the trades were on the interbank market that the account was in deficit. I don't know whether the broker demanded to pay out the losses or he bought them out on his own, because the counterparties demanded compensation.
And what if a person trades several tens of millions? All the trades are taken to the interbank market. He bought a pound before the fall. There was a huge spread because of the lack of liquidity. And as a consequence, all of his sales were closed only when the liquidity appeared. Where is the broker's fault in this case?
You cannot close a large volume at one price in a moment on the stock exchange. Whether you are out or not.

Maksim Diveev:
During the usdchf collapse one US listed broker also lost a lot. Because all the trades were made on the interbank market the account was in deficit. I don't know whether the broker demanded to pay out the losses or he bought them out on his own, because the counterparties demanded compensation.
And what if a person trades several tens of millions? All transactions are taken to the interbank market. He bought a pound before the fall. There was a huge spread because of the lack of liquidity. And as a consequence, all of his sales were closed only when the liquidity appeared. Where is the broker's fault in this case?
You cannot close a large volume at one price in a moment on the stock exchange. Whether you are out or not.

Let them prove that they took the money to the interbank market, let them say through whom, let them give a printout of the report and prove that they could not sell to anyone. I do not believe that they could not sell - I admit that there were fewer buyers than sellers, but there were and who decided in what order to buy and sell?

The more I deal with DCs, the more I see liars and hustlers behind the screen of beautiful websites and slogans who take advantage of the greed and illiteracy of the population, but more greed...

-Aleks-:

Let them prove that they took the money to the interbank market, let them say through whom, let them give a printout of the report and prove that they could not sell to anyone. I do not believe that they could not sell - I admit that there were fewer buyers than sellers, but there were and who decided in what order to buy and sell?

The more I deal with DCs, the more I see liars and crooks behind the screen of beautiful websites and slogans who take advantage of the greed and illiteracy of the population, but more greed...

You can tell by the spread that there is no one to sell to.

Maksim Diveev:
You can tell from the spread that there is no one to sell to.

Who's stopping them from tampering with the spread? You can see from the picture from the oanda that there was someone there to sell to...

You need actual evidence. Spread widens on the news not because demand falls...

Maksim Diveev:
During the usdchf collapse one US listed broker also lost a lot. Because all the trades were on the interbank market the account was in deficit. I don't know whether the broker demanded to pay out the losses or he bought them out on his own, because the counterparties demanded compensation.
And what if a person trades several tens of millions? All the trades are taken to the interbank market. He bought a pound before the fall. There was a huge spread because of the lack of liquidity. And as a consequence, all of his sales were closed only when the liquidity appeared. Where is the broker's fault in this case?

There are jurisdictions in which forex brokers are subject to government regulation when they register.

One such jurisdiction is Cyprus.

One of the requirements for forex offices is that they are required to pay a margin on their own account when they enter the interbank market. Client money must be untouchable.

Reason: