So who hasn't lived through the day ))) - page 5

Maxim Romanov:
A screenshot of the cme futures was sent above. And yes, I don't have that in my contracts. Maybe because one broker is licensed in uk and the other in swiss. Although the reasons could be different.
Sorry, looked it up.

mmmoguschiy-new:
Well, the franc was cooler - 3 koks!!! This is something else... There was no liquidity... Bam, and it showed up - some at 1.14, some at 1.2. Bullshit. If you knew what it was, you'd tell me... Are they so greedy that they're really stooping to dumping a couple of traders for 2 quid?
The west is still chortling but can no longer hide the ridiculous situation they have arrived at. The world's TNP markets are flooded, capital has stopped working. The only option left is to loot. This is already serious.

mmmoguschiy-new:
Well, the franc was cooler - 3 koks!!! This is something else... There was no liquidity... Bam, and it showed up - some at 1.14, some at 1.2. Bullshit. If you knew what it was, you'd tell me... ...are they so greedy that they'd really stoop to dumping a couple of traders for 2 quid?
It wasn't 1.14, the spread was 1000 at that moment, i can't check it for sure, the terminal is not that smart ((

ratnasambhava:
It wasn't 1.14, spread was 1000 at that moment, I can't check it for sure, the terminal is too dumb, though ((

And on the bias 1.2076

And the spreads have nothing to do with it at all. They are interesting only in the context of catching up with the price.

Uladzimir Izerski:
The West is still chugging along, but it can no longer hide the ridiculous situation in which they have arrived. The world's consumer goods markets are flooded and capital has stopped working. The only option left is to loot. This is serious.
You probably haven't seen that it happens here too. There was a story when a bank was robbed of more than a hundred million roubles. The quotation jumped up, then down, and returned to the value they were looking for.

ratnasambhava:
I don't think it was 1.14. It was 1000 and i can't check it for sure, my terminal is not that smart ((

I don't think it's about the terminal, I think it's about...

You can check it here http://www.my**book.com/forex-broker-spreads/alpari-proecn-GBPUSD-real-spread/2768,2

Open your favourite kitchen and check the spread, no problem.

What are we going to do...?)

One night Loland makes statements or doesn't make them, then Korea North launches something. But nothing has changed, this is just a justification for these gaps, words not backed up by deeds.

In my DCs I had a detailed discussion about " non-market quotes" before opening. But I closed all positions 24 hours ago. So there is no basis for a claim to check.

I would like to see the results on the claims...

Low at my DCs.

There are no uniform prices on the Fora. They save themselves as best they can. But some are singled out for attrition).

СанСаныч Фоменко:

In my DCs I had a detailed discussion about " non-market quotes" before opening. But I closed all positions 24 hours ago. So there is no basis for a claim to check.

I would like to see the results on the claims...

And what is the essence of the claims against dts? that the pound has fallen globally? it's not a spike in one dtC, it's a market situation. so you can file claims for all sorts of flash crashes in the usa, black swans, etc.
Reason: